Gasland Nigeria Limited
Gasland started in May 1992, as a Trading Enterprise retailing LPG to customers within Lagos. Our first office was at 131 Akowonjo Road, Lagos and from there, we opened more retail outlets in Dopemu, Magodo GRA, Ogba-Aguda, and Abule Egba. A few years later, we opened our first LPG filling plant in Igando, Lagos State and through hard work, determination, and grace, we have greatly expanded and operate 19 plants throughout 7 states. In addition to operating retail outlets and filling plants, Gasland offtakes from LPG producers (NLNG and PPMC) for supply to the Nigerian Domestic market. We also offer bulk delivery services.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Quality Assurance Officer
Location: Ibadan, Oyo
- Ensure that amounts dispensed are accurate
- Take responsibility for validation of quantity of product/stock received from the depot
- Monitor and validate that total amount has been accurately dispensed into storage
- Other duties as needed.
- A relevant Bachelor’s Degree or Higher National Diploma
- A minimum of two (2) to three (3) years of experience in a similar role.
- Highly trustworthy and High level of integrity
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent Analytical skill
- Excellent attention to details.
Application Closing Date
2nd July, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.