Landmark Academy is a remarkable, coeducational day and boarding school in the heart of Edo state, Nigeria. We provide learners with a safe and caring environment in which they can flourish, developing a broad array of skills, knowledge and understanding, so that they may approach their futures with confidence and enthusiasm. With a foundation in Christian values, Landmark’s welcomes children of all faiths and denominations.
Whenever a student comes to our school, we make a commitment to provide each and everyone of them the opportunities and support to achieve not only excellent academic progress, but also fundamental life skills such as effective listening, creativity and problem solving that they will need to survive in the outside world and thus, become successful.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Music Instructor
Location: Amagba, Oredo LGA, Edo
Employment Type: Full-time
- OND / NCE / Bachelor of Arts (B.A) Degree in related fields
- A minimum of 2 years teaching experience in primary and / or Secondary school
- Extra Mural experience & capabilities
- Must possess strong practical knowledge and skills in delivering lessons to students.
- Candidate must have a proficiency in IT to plan, deliver and monitor a coordinated program of high quality academic tutoring, which is progressive and reflective of the needs of the learners by instructing throughdiscussions and demonstrations in Technical drawing/ Basic Technology, or any other assigned subject, adapting teaching methods and instructional materials to meet learners’ varying needs and interest
- To oversee the provision of relevant and up to date advice and support for learners as it relates to the subject.
- To coordinate the selection and development of appropriate syllabus and courses in line with related resources.
- To maintain full and accurate records of students’ achievements as it relates to the subject.
- To undertake, where appropriate other roles, which may arise either in the department or in the wider school environment.
Application Closing Date
1st September, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Curriculum Vitae to: email@example.com using the job title as the subject of the mail.
Submit in person to:
2, Landmark Academy, Amagba,
Besides IO Farm, Oredo LGA,
Edo state, Nigeria.
Note: For more information, call: (+234) 08126042292, (+234) 08113122113.