Centre for Clinical Care and Clinical Research, Nigeria (CCCRN)
The Center for Clinical Care and Clinical Research is a non-profit organization that promote best practices in health care delivery, medical training and research using locally adapted models of health systems strengthening.
We are recruiting to fill the position below for a prospective comprehensive HIV Care and Treatment award:
Job Title: Deputy Chief of Party (DCOP)
Locations: Cluster 1 (Akwa Ibom, Cross Rivers), Cluster 2 (Borno, Adamawa & Yobe), Cluster 3 (Kwara, Niger)
- Under the Chief of Party (COP), this position will be responsible for overseeing management and technical operations.
- The position oversees the program’s collaborating, learning and adapting (CLA) process in collaboration with the COP;
- The DCOP will ensure that the program’s CLA approach is applied with consistency and rigor; work with the leadership team to apply program learnings in pursuit of adaptive management.
Qualifications and Skills
- Master’s Degree in Public Health, Epidemiology, or a related field, and at least 8 years’ experience working as a senior level manager in a public health program in a developing country.
- Progressive experience with HIV prevention, treatment, and/or care and support programming, including in design, implementation, monitoring and reporting of activities of similar size and complexity in Nigeria or a similar setting.
- At a minimum, the candidate must have extensive experience managing similar projects and should have in-depth technical knowledge and experience in all components of the HIV/AIDS program including Prevention, Treatment, Care & Support, PMTCT HIV/TB, OVCs as well as cross-cutting areas like HSS etc.
Statement of Commitment to Protection:
- ‘CCCRN’ recruitment and selection procedures reflect our commitment to protecting children and vulnerable adults from abuse and exploitation.
- This job description is not an exhaustive list of the skills, effort, duties, and responsibilities associated with the position.
- CCCRN is an equal – opportunity employer and does not discriminate based on race, color, religion, etc.
Application Closing Date
15th September, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
- Complete the form and submit your CV / Resume and Cover Letter.
- Please indicate the location from the 3 options in the drop down on the form.