Centre for Clinical Care and Clinical Research, Nigeria (CCCRN)
The Center for Clinical Care and Clinical Research is a non-profit organization that promote best practices in health care delivery, medical training and research using locally adapted models of health systems strengthening.
We are recruiting the position below for a prospective comprehensive HIV Care and Treatment award:
Job Title: Chief of Party
Locations: (Akwa Ibom and Cross Rivers), (Borno, Adamawa and Yobe) & (Kwara and Niger)
- The Chief of Party (COP) will be responsible for the overall management and implementation of the project.
- COP will supervise project implementation and ensure the project meets stated goals and reporting requirements.
- S/he must have solid technical knowledge in HIV/AIDS, infectious diseases (malaria and TB), maternal and child health, HSS, QA/QI etc.
Qualifications and Skills
At a minimum the proposed COP will have:
- Master’s Degree (or higher) in Public Health or Medicine.
- Strong management skills, strategic vision, leadership qualities, professional reputation, ability to create synergies where applicable, interpersonal skills, and written and oral presentation skills to fulfill the diverse technical and managerial requirements of the project description.
- S/he should have experience managing similar projects with significant management responsibility and proven ability to work with partners including government officials as well as other donors and stakeholders.
Statement of Commitment to Protection:
- ‘CCCRN’ recruitment and selection procedures reflect our commitment to protecting children and vulnerable adults from abuse and exploitation.
- This job description is not an exhaustive list of the skills, effort, duties, and responsibilities associated with the position.
- CCCRN is an equal – opportunity employer and does not discriminate based on race, color, religion, etc.
Application Closing Date
15th, September 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
- Complete the form and submit your CV / Resume and Cover Letter.
- Please indicate the location from the 3 options in the drop down on the form.