Adexen Recruitment Agency
Adexen Recruitment Agency – Our client, an Oil & Gas company, is currently recruiting suitable candidates for its operations in Nigeria within the capacity below:
Job Title: Chief Marketing Officer
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
Employment Type: Full time
Industry: Energy / Oil & Gas
Job Seniority: Director
Job Category: Marketing
- Manage company’s overall marketing and strategic planning programs to meet customer needs and increase revenue generation
- Manage the Market Intelligence process to drive the company’s growth strategies
- Design and deploy an effective customer acquisition, retention and relationship management strategy/framework to expand the organisation’s clientele.
- Provide an effective leadership and direction in the execution of the department’s activities
- Design, implement, effective new methods and tools to continuously improve company market knowledge and understanding.
- Evaluates customer research, market conditions, competitor activities and implement marketing plans
- Identifies customer/market needs and develops value propositions to meet the needs
- Establish a customer service-oriented culture
- Develop and implement a comprehensive marketing plan to acquire significant clientele from identified customer segments.
- Collects and analyze information on potential customers, competitors, and industry partners as well as overall market and regulatory dynamics. Prepares regular reports
- Assesses Company capability to serve most attractive segment where the company will create most value for customers and chooses the segments to focus on.
- Review the department’s performance on a regular basis and define action plans for improvement
Desired Skills and Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing or Business Management discipline
- MBA is a plus
- 15+ years relevant experience with at least 10 years in a senior managerial position within an international group operating in the Oil & Gas / Engineering Industry
- Extensive knowledge of the Oil upstream industry is a plus
- Previous experience in Emerging Markets/Africa is a plus
- Track record for business strategy articulation, monitoring and implementation; sales & marketing planning, marketing models and business performance analysis
- Capable of presenting in deep analysis to board members and to contribute strategically to the Company development
- Good knowledge of local and global industry dynamics including regulation, legislation and operating environment
- Leadership and people management skills
- Excellent negotiation and relationship management skills
- Reports, Business Analysis, Sales Management, Marketing, Business Strategy, Market research, Team Management, Strategy.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Note: We thank all applicants however only those selected will be contacted.