Saipem Contracting Nigeria Limited (SCNL)
Saipem is a global leader in the Engineering, Procurement, Construction & Installation Businesses, with a strong inclination towards oil & gas-related activities in remote areas. We excel in the provisioning of engineering, procurement, project management and construction services, with distinctive skills and capabilities in the design and execution of large-scale offshore and onshore projects.
We are recruiting to fill the positions below:
Job Title: Material Officer
Location: Kaduna, Nigeria
Job type: Full-time
Level: Mid-Senior level
About the Job
- Manage the request, reception, storage, preservation and distribution of consumable materials and spare parts, ensuring compliance with quality and safety standards in work site activities and with corporate procedures and standards.
- Manage the request of materials for stores or project assuring the correct procedure for authorization
- Manage the receiving of materials and equipment according to orders issued by the main office or locally
- Arrange the controls of all materials received, and notify any differences or damage to material
- Manage the storage of materials received, and to ensure storing and preservation in the preselected storage facility
- Support in the preparation of periodic sample inventories
- Manage the preparation and packing of material to be shipped and execute the preparation of the packing list in alignment with the corporate procedures.
- Maintain a constant flow information and reporting to the vessel management and to the relevant corporate department
- Guarantee monitoring of deadlines and the notification of delays in the delivery of materials by suppliers, to request intervention of the responsible department.
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree or its equivalent.
- Minimum of about 3 to 5 years’ relevant experience in the energy industry.
- Proficiency in the use of MS Office tools.
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply