Woobs Resources Limited is an indigenous private company with the main objective of carrying out the business of building and property development, with expertise in market development.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Internal Auditor (Female)
The ideal candidate is expected to:
- Carry out full audit cycle including risk management and control over operations’ effectiveness, financial reliability and compliance with all applicable directives and regulations including the organization policies.
- Determine internal audit scope and develop Audit manuals.
- Prepare and present reports that reflect audit’s results and documentation process.
- Identify loopholes and recommend risk aversion measures and cost savings procedures.
- Document processes and prepare audit findings memorandum.
- Conduct follow up audits to monitor improvement on any reported weak control procedures.
- A degree in Accounting or any related field.
- Minimum of 7 years’ experience.
- Candidates must be chartered.
- Very attractive.
- Other benefits include: HMO, Group Life Insurance.
Application Closing Date
25th October, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.