Woobs Resources Limited is an indigenous private company with the main objective of carrying out the business of building and property development, with expertise in market development.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Accountant
The ideal candidate is expected to:
- Preparing, examining, and analyzing accounting records, financial statements, and other financial reports to access accuracy, completeness, and compliance to reporting and procedural standards.
- Establish tables of accounts, and assign entries to proper accounts
- Track all income lines and revenues, item by item and advise Management on any idle Current Asset.
- Carry out Daily Sales to Cash Reconciliation of all Current Assets
- Preparing tax returns, ensuring compliance with payment, reporting and other tax requirements.
- Preparation and presentation of Monthly Income Statements, Balance Sheet and Cash Flow Statements.
- Preparation of the annual operating budget.
- Analyzing business operations, trends, costs, revenues, financial commitments, and obligations, to project future revenues and expenses or to provide advice.
- A Degree in Accounting or any related field.
- Minimum of 7 years’ experience.
- Candidates must be chartered.
- Very attractive.
- Other benefits include: HMO, Group Life Insurance.
Application Closing Date
25th October, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.