Ten Degrees Global is recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the vacant position below:
Job Title: Bartender
Location: Ekpoma, Edo
Experience Level: Mid level
Employment Type: Full-time
Job Description / Responsibilities
- Welcoming customers, reading and listening to people to determine beverage preferences, making recommendations, and taking drink orders.
- Planning drink menus and informing customers about new beverages and specials.
- Selecting and mixing ingredients, garnishing glasses, and serving beverages to customers.
- Checking identification to ensure customers are the legal age to purchase alcohol.
- Taking inventory and ordering supplies to ensure bar and tables are well-stocked.
- Adhering to all food safety and quality regulations.
- Handling cash, credit, and debit card transactions, ensuring charges are accurate, and returning correct change to patrons, balancing the cash register.
- Maintaining a clean work and dining area by removing trash, cleaning tables, and washing glasses, utensils, and equipment.
- Developing new cocktail recipes.
- Serving drinks to waiters/ servers with a record / requisition card.
- Minimum Qualification: OND
- Experience Length: 2 years
Application Closing Date
6th November, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.