Ten Degrees Global is recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the vacant position below:
Job Title: Grill Chef
Location: Ekpoma, Edo
Experience Level: Mid level
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are searching for an accomplished grill chef to create meals in accordance with customers’ preferences.
- The grill chef’s responsibilities include preparing ingredients, informing wait staff when orders are ready, and cleaning the grill after each shift. You should also monitor inventory to ensure that you have sufficient supplies at all times.
- Slicing, cutting, shredding, tenderizing, and skewering meat and vegetables.
- Braising and grilling meat and vegetables.
- Create and propound innovative dishes for inclusion on our menu.
- Checking that ingredients remain fresh and safe for consumption.
- Preventing cross-contamination.
- Preparing meals in accordance with customers’ preferences, if applicable.
- Tracking the components of each meal to ensure that the final dish is completed in a timely manner.
- Liaising with wait staff once orders are finalized.
- Ensuring that your workstation remains clean and orderly at all times.
- Informing the Manager when equipment is due for maintenance, repair, or replacement.
- Tracking inventory to ensure that you always have adequate supplies.
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Prior experience as a cook, preferably with a focus on grilling.
- Desire for continuous learning and professional development.
- Capacity to stand for long hours.
- Thorough knowledge of food safety guidelines.
- Excellent organizational, time management, and multitasking skills.
- Level-headed with outstanding interpersonal skills.
- Commitment to the production of high-quality outputs and excellent customer service.
- Ability to work shifts, over weekends, and on holidays, as required.
Application Closing Date
6th November, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.