LifeBank is a healthcare technology and logistics company that’s in the business of saving lives. We believe that no African should die from a shortage of essential medical products at the hospital level, and we are on a mission to solve this. LifeBank is currently working on the blood shortage problem in Nigeria by connecting hospitals to blood banks, and blood banks to donors. We do this by hosting blood drives and by delivering blood in less than 55 minutes, in a WHO and EU recommended cold-chain, to hospitals.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Medical Sales Representative
Location: Kano Outlying 2, Kano
Report to: City Lead
- The medical sales officer will be responsible for promoting LifeBank and its products to hospitals and blood banks.
- She/he will build market positions for LifeBank by identifying, developing and negotiating business relationships that translate into sales.
- S/he will work to grow the client base of the company, foster client relationships and develop new opportunities for LifeBank’s products and services.
- Conduct research to identify potential clients for LifeBank and notify management if special attention is required
- Facilitate cold and warm calls to prospective clients; schedule and follow through on calls with leads and current customers.
- Work with the marketing and sales lead to prepare and deliver suitable sales pitches, proposals and presentations to prospective LifeBank customers
- Establish, develop and maintain positive business and customer relationships
- Provide daily call reports as well as weekly and monthly report of sales efforts in marked sales territory.
- Stay informed about the activities of health services in a particular area.
- Perform other duties as assigned
- HND / B.Sc Degree in Marketing, Business, Communication or Finance with 1 – 3 years work experience in direct sales
- Experience in the medical industry a plus
- Experience with a CRM platform a plus
Skills and Abilities:
- Be fluent and have passion to speak Hausa language on the field
- Good networking and prospecting skills
- Aptitude for persuasion and negotiation.
- High level of professionalism
- Relationship management skills and openness to feedback
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- High proficiency in MS Office Suite
- Expert in time management
- Personal Attributes
- Have a deep desire to work in the startup industry
- Must have good background knowledge about Kano
- Must have done sales in kano,especially working with hospitals/health facilities
- Sociable and friendly
- Confident and pleasant
- Very tech savvy and knowledgeable of current trends
- Loves a challenge
- Work on the field
- Visit prospective client sites
- Will be required to write proposals and reports
- Might be required to work overtime, on weekends and travel if necessary.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and necessary documents to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.