Duplo is building the platform to power the next generation of financial services. Our mission is to help companies expand financial access for all. Our simple and powerful banking-as-a-service API helps companies quickly launch financial products.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Senior Backend Engineer
Employment Type: Full time
- Work closely with engineering leads to aiding with architecture decisions for the application and supporting infrastructure.
- Help develop and own release versioning control and related documentation
- Design and implement testing and quality validation strategies.
- Building Restful APIs, SDKs, backend features, micro-services and infrastructure.
- 5 + years of software or web app development experience.
- 3 + more years of direct backend development experience.
- Strong knowledge of NodeJs and Fastify, Express framework.
- You have strong experience creating and automating E2E tests .
- You have a depth of experience developing, maintaining, and securing micro-services (preferably on AWS or Google cloud).
- You have a reasonable understanding of containerization (Docker, Kubernetes)
- Reasonable experience monitoring or tracking performance with services such as New Relic.
- Strong working knowledge of Relational database and NoSQL DB (Firestore, Mongo DB).
- Reasonable experience, or eagerness to learn, security and vulnerability testing and remediation best practices (Basic OWASP top 10, Topp CWE 25).
- Experience with Scrum/Agile methodologies (Jira).
- Strong understanding of software development and design patterns.
- Strong understanding of AWS Infrastructure.
- Familiar with monitoring and testing tools.
- CI/CD using Circleci.
- Experience with typescript and framework like Nest JS.
- Architecture and Technical Design experience.
- Good working knowledge of Prisma ORM.
- Experience with deploying code multiple times a day.
- SQL / Database Queries.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online