Duplo is building the platform to power the next generation of financial services. Our mission is to help companies expand financial access for all. Our simple and powerful banking-as-a-service API helps companies quickly launch financial products.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Technical Team Lead
Employment Type: Full-time
- You are an experienced full stack engineer who enjoys both leading projects and being an individual contributor / technical expert.
- You prefer an intense, energetic environment and working with passionate, top-notch people.
- You execute well with a high degree of individual ownership, but are also adept working as part of a team.
- You are comfortable balancing the competing demands of rapid iteration and system reliability, scalability, and performance.
- You love working in a data-driven and customer-first environment.
- You’re on top of new developments in the open source community.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science
- At least 6 years of experience in Software Engineering (Node.JS, Java, or PHP)
- 5+ years experience working with Node.JS for back end engineering
- Experience with deploying clustered web services
- Experience using modern build and deployment tools such as Jenkins, Docker, etc.
- Familiar with monitoring and testing tools
- CI / CD using Circleci
- Experience with typescript and framework like Nest JS
- Architecture and Technical Design experience
- Good working knowledge of Prisma ORM
- Experience with deploying code multiple times a day
- SQL / Database Queries
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online