Eatwell is a retailer of a wide variety of raw, and value-added meats, seafood, fruits, and vegetables. Our products include wholesale and retail size cuts of beef, lamb and pork, diverse poultry items such as chicken, duck, quail and wide selection of seafood to include fish, crabs, calamari, and octopus.
Semi processed items like burger patties, meat balls, sausages, pre-marinated kebabs, are also offered, alongside ready to eat snacks. Our lean meat and superfoods section for the health conscious is supported with our in house food advisory staff.
We offer convenience across all our sales channels and you can experience this by either walking into our store or shopping via any of our shopping channels; our website and social media pages on all platforms.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Head, Sales and Marketing
Location: Victoria Island, Lagos
- The recruiter is a food service company with the vision to change the narrative of food business in Nigeria. The underlying concept of our business is healthy and convenience food prepared in a clean hygienic environment for the various palate in Nigeria with our brands targeting a specific type of customer.
- This role is a senior management position and thus the successful candidate will be part of the management team and ultimately responsibility for managing the entire sales and marketing of the company from direct marketing to e-marketing and all other aspects as deemed fit to cement a market share quickly in the industry.
You’ll need to:
- Develop and implement a company wide sale and marketing strategy
- Have experience with setting up new branches from location scouting to set up and all it entails to make the brand ubiquitous
- Create and generate database to ease marketing activities.
- Ensure the company has a good commanding presence both online and off line
- Keep TMA with all our customers
- Coordinate and manage all social media platforms
- Coordinate with operations to ensure your customers are catered for regularly and promptly
- Ensure high standards of customer service are maintained
- Handle customer complaints and queries
- Implement branded company-wide promotional campaigns including store specific promotional campaigns
- Prepare reports and other performance analysis documentation
- Competitor matrix and analysis
- Establish relationships with the local community and undertake activities that comply with the company’s corporate social responsibility programs.
- Hours of work are generally long ad should be willing to work occasional weekends and public holidays.
- A Bachelor’s Degree in any field
- A person that is genuinely interested in food business
- Good IT skills
- Good managerial skills
- A minimum of 10 years post NYSC
- Experience in sales and marketing with strong resilient and tenacity traits
- Experience with both online and offline marketing
- Previous roles of middle or senior management in food retail or supermarket management will be an added advantage.
- Training and knowledge of food preparation, storage and hygiene regulations will be an added advantage.
You’ll need to have:
- Entrepreneurial mind set
- Excellent customer service skills
- Strong communication skills, tact and diplomacy
- The ability to lead and motivate teams and influence people
- Self-motivation and ambition
- Commercial awareness
- Enthusiasm and the ability to learn quickly
- Good organizational skills
- Energy and stamina, as well as resilience
- A results-driven approach to work
- Decision-making and problem-solving skills.
What to Expect
- The environment is fast paced, with an emphasis on delivering good customer service in a limited time frame. The work can therefore be both physically and mentally demanding.
Application Closing Date
15th October, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their updated CV to: email@example.com using the Subject “Head Sales and Marketing” as the subject of the email.