Saroafrica Internship 2021 portal is currently open. Apply for latest available Saroafrica Graduate Internship Program recruitment open for Entry Level Staffs positions. Application open from 6th September, 2021 to 31st December, 2021. At Saroafrica International Limited , we are constantly on the search for best talents whilst ensuring that all talents remain at their best.
Saroafrica International Ltd is a group of companies with interests in Agribusiness which includes Heavy Agro-Industrial Manufacturing and Consumer Goods. Our organization is driven by delivering high performance and value in a sustainable manner to our all stakeholders.
Applications are invited for:
Title: Saroafrica Internship Programme
Locations: Lagos and Ibadan, Oyo
Employment Type: Internship
Duration: 3 – 12 / 18 Months
What We Offer
- The Saroafrica Internship Programme offers exceptional Undergraduates, Fresh Graduates and Post-graduates the opportunity to gain meaningful work experience and develop their skills.
- You will be part of a diverse and dynamic work environment which gives a fair learning experience under strong leadership.
- The internship programme covers departments like Sales, Supply Chain Operations, Brand / Marketing, Finance, Human Resources, Production, Quality, R&D, Legal, Internal Control, etc.
- You love to work in a Team
- You value Diversity and aspire to work in a dynamic culture
Undergraduate (University / Polytechnic) Requirements:
- 3.5 and above on a 5-point scale
- 18 – 23 years old.
Fresh Graduate Requirements:
- Minimum of second class upper / upper credit
- Below 25 years old.
Post-Graduate (Msc, MBA etc.) Requirements:
- Degree equivalent
- Below 32 years old.
Application Closing Date
31st December, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
For more update on latest Saroafrica Internship 2021, use the comment section below and we promise to respond to your queries