Total Nigeria careers portal | www.total.com.ng – application process commence for graduates and undergraduate positions. This online portal is open for those who wish to work with them to submit their application. Applicants who wish to apply for Total Nigeria jobs vacancies should follow this guide to aid them on the ongoing recruitment process and how to get Total Nigeria Plc recruitment form.
About The Company
We are the world’s fourth-largest oil and gas company, as well as a major integrated player in the global solar industry. Backed by nearly a century of history we discover, produce, transform, market and distribute energy in a variety of forms, to serve the end customer
This page is created to provide useful information concerning 2020 Total e&p Nigeria careers and to also address most questions applicants ask in the course of their registration such as
- Is Total Nigeria Plc currently recruiting?
- Is www.total.com.ng Total Nigeria Plc recruitment portal?
- What is Total Nigeria Plc salary structure?
- How do I check Total Nigeria Plc shortlist 2021 / 2022
- How do I apply for Total Nigeria Plc jobs?
Latest Job Vacancies
We are recruiting to fill the following positions below:
- Job Title: Filling Officer
Offer ID: 34710BR
Location: Lagos-Churchgate ST(NGA)
Workplace location (Precisions/Keywords): Lagos or Delta
Employment type: Regular position
Branch: Marketing & Services
2. Job Title: Aviation Crewman
Location: Lagos – Churchgate St
Department: Logistics, Operations/Exploitation
Job: Terminal Operations, Transport, Downstream Operations
Type of employment: Regular position
Branch: Marketing & Services
We are always on a lookout to recruit the best talent and it generally required for applicants who desired to pursue a career with us to possess the following certification
- Have B.Sc, HND, NCE, OND in any discipline from a recognized institution
- An undergraduate or graduates with at least second lower (2.2)
- West African School Certificate (WASC) or Senior Secondary School Certificate (SSSC) with Credits in not less than three (3) subjects including English and at least passes in two (2) other subjects; or
- National Examination Council (NECO)/General Certificate of Education (GCE) Ordinary Level with passes in four (4) subjects obtained at one sitting or five (5) subjects obtained at two sittings including English Language.)
- Good communication and numerical skill
- Must be computer literate.
How to apply for Total Nigeria Careers 2020
To successfully apply for jobs in this company kindly follow the steps below
- Check on the available job section to see to latest listed positions
- Pick a job opening,
- Read the requirements and go through the application method
- Please fill the form accordingly.
- It is compulsory to attach your CV where it is required in the application form. Your CV must include the following details In the order listed:
If you need help on this recruitment, kindly use the comment section to get to us and we promise to reply as soon as possible.
Disclaimer: Recruitment Mat only provide you with necessary information needed for any recruitment process and as such Do not have any influence on the ongoing registration.
Application Closing Date
Specified under each position