WAEC Biology Questions 2021 and Answers, Free Biology Objective, theory Answers for WAEC (May/June) 2021 Biology examination. Verified WAEC 2021 Biology objective and theory answers for sure distinction in WAEC result in Biology expo runz .The West African Examinations Council (WAEC) is an examination board established by law to determine the examinations required in the public interest in the English-speaking West African countries, to conduct the examinations and to award certificates comparable to those of equivalent examining authorities internationally..
If you would like to get the question paper and answer direct to your number, send your name and the subject to 09056757610 plus #300 MTN CARD.
The above instruction is only for those who want the answers sent to them directly. For those who prefer the website all you need do is to keep refreshing the website for the 2021 answers.
We are getting the Biology questions and answer ready for you. all you need id to exercise patient and keep refreshing this page for the main answers.
Many of you usually ask if this is 2021 or previous year questions and answers. Please note that you must keep refreshing this page for the 2021 WAEC Biology until you see – WAEC Biology 2021 questions and answers completed. Once the questions and answers are posted, you will not see any thing like keep refreshing.
We want you to have excellent result in your WAEC EXAMINATION. We understand that you are a student and as such we are providing this questions and answers for free.
Recruitmentmat is forever free NECO & WAEC free question and answer platform. We can never and will never request money from you.
Keep refreshing this page for updates on WAEC Biology runz/expo 2021
WAEC Biology Questions 2021
WAEC 2021 Biology verified questions Loading…
Today’s WAEC Biology OBJ Answers: (2021 Answers)
For Accuracy, Answers will be loaded in this page 2 hours to the main exam.
WAEC Biology Obj Answers
WAEC Biology Questions 2021 Theory Answers (Expo)
External fertilization is a mode of reproduction in which a male organism’s sperm fertilizes a female organism’s egg outside of the female’s body.
Internal fertilization occurs most often in land-based animals, although some aquatic animals also use this method. There are three ways that offspring are produced following internal fertilization.
(i)the foetus will not get oxygen
(ii)the foetus will not get nutrients.
(iii)waste products from your baby’s blood will not be removed
[pick three] (i)fundus
When the head moves or changes position,the endolymph fluid in the semi-cricular canals moves and stimulates the nerve endings. The nerve endings then transmit the impulses through vestibular to the cerebellum of the brain where the new position at the head is interpreted and the appropriate responses sent to the muscular system to maintain body balance
The middle ear in human can be split into three parts; external, mdiddle and inner. The middle ear lies within the temporal bone, and extends from the tympanic membrane to the lateral wall of the inner ear. The main function of the middle ear is to transmit vibrations from the tympanic membrane to the inner ear via the auditory ossicles.
WAEC 2021 Biology Question And Answers SECTION C:
1. The scientist who introduced binomial nomenclature in the classification of organisms was
A. Charles Darwin
B. Carolus Linnaeus
C. John Ray
D. Louis Pasteur
2. Which of the following statements is true about arthropods?
A. Prothorax bears only legs
B. Mesothorax bears only legs
C. Metathorax bears only wings
D. Prothorax bears only wings
3. What level of organization is Spirogyra?
A. Organ system
4. The streaming movement of cytoplasm within paramecium is known as
5. Which of the following organelles is found only in plant cells?
6. Active transport differs from diffusion in that active transport
A. Is a very fast process
B. Allows the movement of substances against concentration gradient
. C. Takes places in both light and dark reactions of photosynthesis
D. Occurs in both plant and animal tissues.
The diagrams below are illustration of an experimental set-up to demonstrate a type of tropic response in plants. Study them and answer question 7 and 8
waec biology questions and answers
7. The type of response demonstrated is
8. The conclusion drawn from the experiment is that
A. Shoots of plants are negatively thigmotropic.
B. Shoots of plants are negatively geotropic.
C. Leaves of plants are positively phototropic.
D. Roots of plants are positively hydrotropic.
9. The odontoid process is found on the
A. Axis vertebra
B. Atlas vertebra
C. Thoracic vertebra
D. Sacral vertebra
10. A seedling was made to stand in a solution of red ink for three hours and a transverse section of the stem was examined under the microscope. The process being investigated was
A. The importance of micro elements of plants.
B. Ascent of water through the xylem.
C Diffusion of coloured substances.
D. Distribution of food in plants.
11. Which of the following structures would carry out respiration?
A. Germinating cowpea.
B. Decolorized leaf
C. Dry leaf.
D. Boiled cowpea
12. Which of the following substances is not an excretory product of animals?
A. Carbon dioxide
13. An example of homeostasis in living organisms is
A. Cooling effect resulting from evaporation of water from the body surface.
B. Root hairs of a plant growing toward a source of light
C. Changing of the body colour of chameleon to match the colour of the foliage on which it is resting.
D. The release of phosphorus into the phloem of a plant growing in a phosphorus-deficient soil
14. Ultrafiltration in the kidney takes place in the
A. Renal vein
C. Loop of Henle
D. Bowman’s capsule
15. The thyroid gland is located at the base of the
16. Which of the following statements about the response of neurons to stimulus is correct?
A. Neurones respond to stimulus of any strength.
B. Neurones respond to all stimuli applied in rapid succession.
C. Neurones respond more rapidly during the absolute period.
D. Intensity of stimulus must reach a threshold value before the neurones can be excited.
17. Which of the following practices may lead to infection of the eye? Use of
A. Contact lenses
B. Convex lenses
C. Biconcave lenses
D. Concave lenses.
18. The structures for gaseous exchange in breathing roots are
The diagram below is an illustration of the life cycle of an insect. Study it and answer question 19 and 20
19. The adult insect in this life cycle is
20. The larva is also known as
21. The source of energy required by plants during food production is
22. One major difference between plant and animal nutrition is the ability of plants to synthesize
A. Food for plants and animals
B Water for plants
C. Water for animals
D. Food for plants only.
23. By what process is starch converted into maltose?
Other WAEC 2021 Biology Questions Answers Related Subjects
See the below subjects
- WAEC Catering Craft Practice Practical 2021 Questions and Answers
- WAEC Chemistry Questions and Answers
- WAEC Biology Questions and Answers
- WAEC Physics Questions and Answers
- WAEC Mathematics Questions and Answers
- WAEC English Language Questions and Answers
- WAEC Data Processing Questions and Answers
- WAEC Geography Questions and Answers
- WAEC Government Questions and Answers
- WAEC Agric Science Questions and Answers
- WAEC Account Questions and Answers
- WAEC Igbo Language Questions and Answers
- WAEC Yoruba Language Questions and Answers
Play your Part As appreciation
We provide you all WAEC examination subject questions and answers for free. We believe in team work and we can not succeed alone. We can only succeed because of you. So while we help you, help us do a simple task by sharing this post as many time as possible in various platform. Invite your friends.
WAEC 2021 questions and answers will also be provided for free.
For update about WAEC 2021 expo Biology Questions and Answers or any other subject, use the comment box and we will respond to your query.
WAEC 2021 Biology expo, 2021 WAEC Biology answers, 2021 WAEC Biology runs, 2021 WAEC Biology expo questions, WAEC ssce 2021 Biology expo answers, WAEC 2021 Biology objective and essay Expo answers now available, June Biology theory Answers for 2021, Biology Questions WAEC Ssce Expo Answers Here, Free WAEC Biology correct Expo 2021 answers Runz WAEC Biology, WAEC Ssce 2021 Free Biology essay Questions and Answers Expo for WAEC Biology Paper 1 and Paper 2 Questions and Answers Expo Now Posted