Npower Nexit Portal Registration – This is a guide for CBN option by the federal government for batch A and B beneficiaries be transited in meaningful programmes. In furtherance to embracing the economic, empowerment and entrepreneurship opportunities presented by the Federal Ministry of Humanitarian Affairs, Disaster Management and Social Development in collaboration with the Central Bank of Nigeria, here is how to successfully complete NEXIT registration. Interested Exited Beneficiaries of N- Power beneficiaries are to log on to the portal and provide the required additional information for possible placements into the various CBN intervention options.
About The NPower Nexit Portal Registration Login| http://www.nexit-fmhds.cbn.gov.ng
This Portal is genuine, never a Scam as some think, and 100 percent secure. The sub-domain “nexit-fmhds” is directly connected to the almighty millions of Naira CBN website cbn.gov.ng. You can now imagine how secure it is for those so protective of personal identity such as BVN. During the Registration, ‘Sign up’ is the initial step and not the only step. The Sign-up enables verification of your identities to ensure your are a Batch A or B N-power Beneficiary before granting you access to the available opportunities.
Nexit Requirements for Registration
- Must be an Exited Npower beneficiary of Batch A or B
- N-teach, N-health, N-Agro, N-Tax Exited Npower category
- Not currently engaged in any government establishment (Federal or State government)
- Willingness to accept the CBN empowerment option as exit package
- meet the criteria and conditions set by the CBN on the portal
Steps For NPower CBN OPTIONS
The Federal Ministry of Humanitarian Affairs, Disaster Management and Social Development is sending messages to all exited npower beneficiaries to apply for the N-Exit programme which will bring an end to the Batch A & B Npower program. The good thing is that if you receive this mail or not you can still register for the program provided you fall into the category of Npower Batch A or B. The format of the message is as shown below:
Complete Guide For The Nexit Registration
- In other to ensure easy Registration, log in to your NPVN Portal at npvn.npower.gov.ng. Check your ‘First Name’ and ‘Surname’ in the Portal and make sure to enter same in the portal. Not even a letter should differ. Also, the e-mail address to be entered MUST be exactly the e-mail address in your Portal. The Password to enter into the NEXIT Portal can be anything you can recall easily.
- Login to the NEXIT Portal https://nexit-fmhds.cbn.gov.ng, After entering your correct data into the Portal during ‘Sign-Up’, close the space for “Agree the terms and policy” by clicking inside the little space. Then click on “Submit”.