Jamb Caps portal Login 2021 for candidates to accept or reject provisional admission. The website www.caps.jamb.gov.ng is available for UTME / DE candidates seeking for admission into Universities, polytechnics & colleges of education to know their admission status. In this article, we will show you usefulness of JAMB web cap 2021, steps to accept or reject your admission status in Jamb online caps 2021
Jamb Caps portal Login 2021
JAMB online caps was introduced to curb admission issues. Over the years, candidates who participated in the JAMB UTME examination faced various challenges in knowing the status of their admission. For this reason. JAMB in their policy meeting proffered a solution to ease the admission process, hence the introduction of Jamb Central Admission Processing System (CAPS). The Caps replaced the old method of candidates checking admission status, rejecting or accepting admission from a tertiary institutions. 2021 UTME & Post UTME examination are to follow this process for seamless 2021 admission process. this Jamb Cap enable student to ACCEPT or REJECT his/her admission.
Latest Jobs For You
- Human Capacity Development Consultants Recruitment 2021 announced. You can apply at Human Capacity Development Consultants HCDC job vacancies & careers portal. This Human Capacity Development Consultants job recruitment Application open for October, 2021. Human Capacity Development Consultants (HCDC) Limited is a vibrant and innovative company committed to the goal of developing human capital in organisations for exceptional business results…Apply Here
- Recore Limited Recruitment 2021 (3 Positions) Jobs Vacancies & Career…Apply Here
- Silicon Edge Consulting Recruitment 2021 (5 Positions) Jobs Vacancies & Career…Apply Here
- Quanlee Overseas Warehouse Recruitment 2021 (5 Positions) Jobs Vacancies & Career…Apply Here
- Don Quester Consulting Recruitment 2021 (11 Positions) Jobs Vacancies & Career…Apply Here
- Flour Mills of Nigeria Recruitment 2021 (3 Positions) Graduate Trainee & Job Vacanciesl…Apply Here
JAMB 2021: How To Accept / Reject Your Admission Status On CAPS
To do this, a good phone with strong internet connection is required, Open the link below in a browser and follow the guideline to accept, defer or reject JAMB admission.
- Head to caps admission portal using this link https://caps.jamb.gov.ng/.
- Click on check CAPS UTME/DE Admission status
- On the section that appear, Click on the UTME/DE Admission button to check and accept/reject your 2021 status of admission.
- You will see your details including Jamb score, institution, date of birth, etc will appear on successful login
- If you are offered admission click on accept admission or reject admission.
Candidates who are not yet offered admission into any of the tertiary institution will see blank spaces in the institution and course space. so for those in this category, you are not expected to click on accept admission. All you need to do if you have not been been offered admission is to keep checking the CAPS website
Warning: do not to accept admission when you are not offered (or when you have the hope of gaining admission in a better school. Once you accept the admission offered you then your admission door is closed for that year as there is no going back. The process can not be reversed.
JAMB 2021: Common Mistakes on the CAPS
- I Mistakenly Accept Admission In Caps Portal: if you accept accept admission by mistake then your admission chance for that year is closed. In the case of clicking on the accept admission when you are yet too be offered admission into any school, there is no problem as it wont take any effect on your admission chance.
- Use desktop version on your mobile device when visiting the caps login to avoid seeing welcome while you click on CAPS.
How to Accept or Reject Program / Course Transfer on CAPS
- Click on this link https://portal.jamb.gov.ng/efacility to Visit the JAMB E-facility portal.
- Login with your Email Address and Password as required in the text boxes provided.
- Click on the ‘Check Admission Status‘ button.
- Select your examination year, supply your JAMB registration number in the required column and then click on the ‘Access my CAPS‘ button.
- Click ‘Transfer Approval‘.
- Click the ‘Accept‘ or ‘Reject‘ button to accept/reject the course transfer
How To Check Admission Status On Jamb Caps portal Login 2021
- Visit the Caps website https://www.jamb.gov.ng/Efacility
- Input your registered email address and password to login and access your CAPS dashboard
- On Successful login, Click on the ‘Check Admission Status’ link and then Click on ‘Access my CAPS’
- Click on ‘Admission Status’ to see if you have been offered admission.
JAMB frequently Asked questions – jambnews
»»JAMB Portal Login 2021 UTME / DE Dashboard: candidates. Joint Admission and Matriculation Board (JAMB) online portal is created…View Here
»»JAMB Mock Result 2021 Is Out Online: The JAMB Mock Result 2021 for the just concluded JAMB UTME examination is out online. Candidates who took part in the Examination can now…View Here
»»JAMB Brochure 2021 Courses for University, Polytechnic & College of Education Brochure: JAMB Brochure 2021 for All Courses & Institutions in Nigeria – University, Polytechnic & College of Education Brochure. JAMB subject combination, as well as…View Here
»»JAMB Form 2021 June Registration Portal: JAMB Form 2021 – Are you prospective candidate for the 2020 UTME? if yes, know that the JAMB registration for 2021 UTME/DE is on…View Here