Online JAMB Portal Login 2021 Dashboard
The Joint Admission and Matriculation Board (JAMB) UTME / DE admission website is now open for prospective JAMB candidates. This JAMB online portal is created to help in admission status checking, profile code creation, JAMB registration & admission update. Candidates also have access to the latest JAMB brochure made available via the JAMB IBASS portal: ibass.jamb.gov.ng
Jobs For You Today
- Office of the High Commission of India Recruitment 2021 (2 Positions) Jobs Vacancies…Apply Here
- May and Baker Recruitment 2021 (3 Positions) Jobs Vacancies & Career…Apply Here
- Dorben Polytechnic Recruitment 2021 Job Vacancies Openings…Apply Here
- Lagos State Teachers Recruitment 2021 Form Portal…Apply Here
- FRSC Recruitment 2021 Portal Jobs | Federal Road Safety Commission…Apply Here
JAMB Portal Login 2021 For UTME / DE Registration
- All candidates must have obtained 5 credit passes in his/her O’level subjects
- Phone number of JAMBIT must be linked to his NIN
- The UTME Form can only be purchased and processed at JAMB CBT centres nationwide
- No candidate can register more than once
- All candidates are required to go through the JAMB Brochure before completing his form
- Candidates for the 2021 UTME examination are to create JAMB profile code before going to the registration centres.
How to Create JAMB UTME Profile
Follow the simple steps below to create profile
- Login to Jamb website : https://www.jamb.gov.ng/Efacility
- Click create New account in the e-Facility account/login section
- Enter your Email, Select Security Question, Enter your Security Answer
- Login to your email to Verify the Jamb profile confirmation email
- Once you click on the verification link, it will redirect you to continue the registration.
- Make sure you Fill in the necessary details.
- Finally click on create the account.
Congratulations you have just created Jamb Profile, you can login now using your user name & password.
How To Check JAMB Result 2021 Online / Via SMS.
Follow the 4 simple steps below to check your 2021 JAMB UTME result online without a scratch card i.e. FREE!
- Visit / go to the the JAMB exam result checking portal at https://portal.jamb.gov.ng/eFacility_/CheckUTMEResults.
- Enter your JAMB Registration Number/Email Address in the required column.
- Click on ‘Check My Results’.
- The portal will load your result if it’s ready. JAMB also made it possible for Candidates to check their result via SNS. To do this send RESULT, via SMS, to 55019 using the same number that was used for registration (you must have a credit balance of at least N50 on your line). The result, would be replied as an SMS shortly after.
Things You Can Do ON JAMB Login Portal
There are so many things one can do in this portal. Some of the key important things includes:
- Registration of UTME examination including latest updates on admission, jamb profile creation.
- JAMB admission status checking as well as POST UTME result checking as most school publish their admission list via the portal.
- The complete and original JAMB brochure is also made available through this portal for easy access to candidates free of charge
- Prospective Corps members also access this portal to complete their registration, have access to NYSC senate list and mobilization, print admission letter and so on.
Admission Status | JAMB Registration
This is the website normally used by JAMB to complete JAMB registration. Candidates can access this portal to buy their JAMB form, check admission status and accept admission offer.
The official JAMB Admission portal is meant for enhancing Academic Excellence. Candidates can easily access their portal and login into their JAMB dashboard.
- Visit JAMB website: www.jamb.gov.ng
- Click purchase of 2021 Application Document
- Enter your Profle Code
- Select payment method (Interswitch, Remita, e-Transact, Unifed Payment Solutions , Upper-link or Paga)
- Make payment
- ePIN is then delivered to the candidate’s unique telephone number
- Procedure for Registration at the eight foreign centres only is as follows:
(a) Registration fee for candidates from the eight foreign countries is $20 or its equivalent in each of the eight countries local currency
(b) Candidates from the eight foreign countries are to download the Application from the Board’s website (www.jamb.gov.ng) complete and submit it with the fee at the eight designated centres as indicated on the website.
How To Check JAMB Result
This portal is solely used for checking JAMB result after it has been release.
- Visit JAMB result checking portal at www.jamb.org.ng/eFacility/ChfeckUTMEResults.
- Type in your JAMB Registration Number/Email Address in the blank box provided.
- Click on “Check My Results”
- The portal will load your result if it’s ready, your performance and the total score will be displayed on your screen.
Candidates who is not to use the online result checking portal can as well Check JAMB Result Via SMS by sendiing RESULT, via SMS to 55019 using the same phone number that was used for their UTME registration. (Note that you need at least, a minimum of N50 credit balance before you’ll receive your result). The result will be sent as a reply after you’ve been charged N50.
How To Login To JAMB Portal Login 2021
- Visit JAMB portal @ https://www.jamb.gov.ng/EfacilityLogin
- Use Login to your account
- Enter your e-Mail Address
- Input your password in the second space
- Click on “Login” to proceed.
- If you do not have an account yet? Click on “Create an account”
- Click on “Forgot your password?” to retrieve your password.
This is the extent we can goo for now concerning this portal issue. If you would like future updates on the JAMB login portal use the comment box and we promise to keep you updated.
the Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board is Examination body of the federal government of Nigeria that conduct Matriculation Examination for entry into all Universities, Polytechnics and Colleges of Education (by whatever name called) in Nigeria. The board also appoint Examiners, Moderators, Invigilators, members of the Subject Panels and committees and other persons with respect to matriculation examinations and any other matters incidental thereto or connected therewith. JAMB help place suitably qualified candidates in the tertiary institutions after having taken into account: