NPower Batch C Congratulatory Messages: N-Power Batch C Applicants today Receive Congratulatory Messages. This N-Power Batch C message is for those who are succesffull in the recently concluded N-power qualification test.
In This article, we are going to address the questions in the mind of the batch c candidates concerning the recently released list of successful applicants.
As at this evening being the 28th of May 2021, some N-Power Batch C applicants, have started receiving congratulatory messages sent to them through the n-power team for successfully completed the screening phase.
NPower Batch C Congratulatory Messages Sample
The successful message sent to all successful batch C applicants read as shown below
Congrats on passing the screening phase. We just want to verify some of your details and you will be good to go. If you feel you missed out on any important detail during the application phase, kindly send an email to our support team via: email@example.com
Did you receive a message from the n-power team in the format above? then congratulation from us at recruitment Mat. It means you have been shortlisted to to participate in the programme for the next one year.
How To Check NPower Batch C Congratulatory Messages
(See attached screenshot above as evidence).
- Login to your NASIMS Profile
- Underneath their dashboard profile, under the “Verification” tab, after logging into their NASIMS portal https://nasims.gov.ng/
- The N-Power Batch C applicants were told to carry out a finger print biometric enrollment, on their dashboard.
- N-Power Batch C Volunteers can use their smart phones or other mobile devices that has the fingerprint sensor feature to capture their fingerprint.
- Alternatively N-Power Batch C Volunteers should immediately go to the cyber cafe or business centre for the biometric fingerprint scan.We are using this medium to say congratulations to the successful N-Power Batch C applicants, For more latest update on the npower recruitment & shortlist, use the comment box below.
Once more congratulations to the successful N-Power Batch C Volunteers.