Industrial Training Fund Training Programme 2021: Application is hereby invited for Industrial Training Fund (ITF) – NECA / Dee Bakers School of Catering and Cake Decorating Culinary Training Programme 2021
The Industrial Training Fund (ITF) and Nigeria Employer’s Consultative Association (NECA) in collobortion with Dee Bakers School of Catering and Cake Decorating, Kaduna invites applications from qualified candidates to a six months training programme on the Art of Culinary.
Industrial Training Fund Training Programme 2021 Jobs Details
Applications are invited for:
Title: Art of Culinary Training Programme
Duration: 6 months
About The ITF Training Programme
- This programme aims to equip the trainees to master the Art of Culinary
- At the end of the programme, the trainees will be able to prepare Pastries, Confectioners, African and Continental Cuisines, Cocktail drinks,Cakes and Cake Decorating.
- Successful candidates will enjoy free tuition and lunch.
- The programme is non-residential. Candidates, will therefore, be responsible for their accomodation throughout the duration of the programme.
Requirements for Industrial Training Fund 2021 Training Programme
- Applicants must possess a minimum of Senior Secondary School Certificate Examination (SSCE) and must be between the ages of 18 and 35 years.
Selected candidates will be contacted to come for a test and must come along with the following:
- Original Birth Certificate
- Original Education Qualification Certificate(s)
- Original and photocopy of National ID / Voter’s Card or International Passport
Application Closing Date
7th June 2021.
Method of Application for Industrial Training Fund Training Programme 2021
Interested and qualified canidates should submit hand-written Application, two recent Passport Photographs and photocopies of Credentials to:
The Managing Director,
Dee Bakers School of Catering and Cakes Decorating,
No. 15 Musawa Street,
U/Dosa, Kaduna State.
Email the Applications to: firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information Please call: 08036001914; 08033146652 Or send an email to: email@example.com ; firstname.lastname@example.org