Apply for Shell Recruitment 2021, Job Vacancies & careers advertised recently on its Portal. This Shell Petroleum Development Company of Nigeria Limited (SPDC) Recruitment is for OND / HND / BSc degree holder. Applicants will be required to take the Shell recruitment test as whose date will be communicated later. Shell Nigeria happens to be one of the world’s leading energy companies locates in Nigeria since 1937. Over the years, Shell have played an important role in helping to meet the world’s growing energy demand in economically, environmentally and socially responsible ways. Shell has a history of over 50 years in Nigeria and the largest footprint of all the international oil and gas companies operating in the country.
Shell Recruitment 2021 Available Jobs Openings
We are recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the various jobs vacant positions below:
- Graduate trainee position
- Youth Skills Development programme
- Global live wire recruitment position
- Experienced personnel
- Security personnel
Trending Jobs You May Like
⇒ Saipem recruitment 2021 (Exp. & Graduate) Employment Portal In Nigeria Apply here
⇒ Nigerian Breweries Graduate Trainee 2021 Recruitment Login Portal Apply here
⇒ NNPC Recruitment 2021 Login Application Form Portal Apply here
⇒ NALDA Recruitment 2021, Form Registration & Application begin for interested candidates Apply here
⇒ Artee Group Recruitment 2021 (4 Positions)- Graduate Trainee &
Jobs Vacancies apply here
⇒ SPIE Oil and Gas Recruitment 2021 Employment Portal In Nigeria Apply here
⇒ National Hospital Abuja Recruitment 2021, Job Vacancies & Application form Registration Apply here
Important Notice: This page is created in readiness for Shell Petroleum Development Company of Nigeria Limited (SPDC) recruitment. At the time of writing this post, Shell Jobs Vacancies portal is not yet open but it is anticipated that the portal will soon be open for fresh employment opportunities. Once this recruitment is declared open to the public, this page will be updated. Always check this page to know when Shell job recruitment will commence.
Shell Petroleum Development Company of Nigeria Limited (SPDC) Recruitment Requirements
It has been discovered that most applicants do not go through the job requirements before applying for a job. Please it is important that you follow the requirements for the Shell recruitment process presented below for successful application:
- Must be A Nigerian
- Applicants for the non graduates positions are required to have obtained at least 5 credit passes in either WEAC, NECO or NABTEB in not more than 2 sittings
- Experience & graduate level applicants are also required to have obtained O level result as required above and in addition, the required to have obtained participated in the mandatory National Youth Service Scheme (NYSC)
- Good interpersonal skill is required from all applicants
- Applicants must have excellent numerical and communication skill
- Knowledge of Microsoft office suite ( Word, power point, Excel ) is required
How To Apply For Shell Recruitment
Interested and suitably qualified candidates are to follow the following steps to apply:
- Visit the Shell Petroleum Development Company of Nigeria Limited recruitment portal: https://www.shell.com.ng/careers/students-and-graduates/shell-graduate-programme.html to complete the online application
- Ensure you fill the spaces marked with asterisk as the are compulsory. After which you the proceed to take the online Shell recruitment Aptitude Test
- After you’ve submitted your application, you’ll be asked to complete three online assessments. Altogether this will take about 40 minutes and will need to be completed within 10 days of receiving them.Timed cognitive test
This will be a timed test that is divided into three sections, covering verbal skills, numerical skills, and abstract reasoning respectively. You would have 4 minutes to complete each section.
Working style assessment
This segment will assess your approach to working and your preferred behaviour across key personality factors. It will not be timed, and generally only takes 10-12 minutes to complete. We celebrate and value diversity at Shell, so we encourage you to be yourself when responding. You will then receive a ‘working styles’ report based on how you answered the questions.
On-Demand Video interview
When Is Shell Recruitment 2021 Closing Date
We have no idea when the Shell Petroleum Development Company recruitment process 2021 will be closing. Please ensure you apply early for your own interest.