Lorache Group – Our client is recruiting suitable candidate to fill the position below:
Job Title: Assistant Shift In Charge
Duties and Responsibilities
- The candidate will be expected to operate and maintain the SACMI machine
- He will also maintain different machines used in the production of plastics packaging materials.
- Monitor and ensure effective production of products to meet the standard
- Monitoring of all machine accessories like a dryer, chiller, and cooling dehumidifier
- Checking and recording the processing parameter and taking an hourly report for each machine
- Ensure cleaning of machine and environs
- Monitor trends in a waste generation to reduce it
- Maintain proper record for waste generated
- Request raw materials needed for each machine.
- Monitoring the effectiveness of control measures to achieve good production and safety.
Education and Qualifications
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor Degree / HND
- Minimum of 3 years Experience working in Injection Molding, Blow Molding, Stretch Blow Molding, and Injection Stretch Blow Molding products, sand machinery.
Required Knowledge Skills & Attitude:
- Experience in the use of SACMI machine (compulsory)
- Experience in maintenance of different machines used in the production of plastic packaging materials.
- Self-motivated and hardworking.
- Result-driven, with a constant desire to earn a high income.
- Excellent communication and writing skills.
- The ability to work both independently and as part of a team.
- Excellent organization and problem-solving skills.
Application Closing Date
30th April, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.