Lorache Group is a Marketing Management, Human Capital Development and Business Process & Strategist Consultancy Outfit, registered with Company & Allied Commission (CAC) of Nigeria to perform such businesses. Lorache works cut across multiple industries, including the consumer goods, finance, capital market, pharmaceutical, telecommunication, entertainment and leisure sectors etc.
Job Title: Shift Engineer
Location: Otta, Ogun
- Our client needs an individual who is going to see that products produced during shifts, meets required standard and quality
Duties and Responsibilities
- The candidate will be expected to operate and maintain the SACMI machine.
- He will also maintain different machines used in the production of plastics packaging materials.
- Monitor and ensure effective production of products to meet the standard.
- Monitoring of all machine accessories like a dryer, chiller, and cooling dehumidifier
- Checking and recording the processing parameter and taking an hourly report for each machine.
- Ensure cleaning of machine and environs.
- Monitor trends in a waste generation to reduce it.
- Maintain proper record for waste generated.
- Request raw materials needed for each machine.
- Monitoring the effectiveness of control measures to achieve good production and safety.
- Minimum of 5 years experience working in Injection Molding, Blow Molding, Stretch Blow Molding, and Injection Stretch Blow Molding products, and sand machinery.
- Minimum of HND/ OND.
Required Knowledge Skills & Attitude:
- Experience in the use of SACMI machine (compulsory).
- Experience in maintenance of different machines used in the production of plastic packaging materials.
- Self-motivated and hardworking.
- Result-driven, with a constant desire to earn a high income.
- Excellent communication and writing skills.
- The ability to work both independently and as part of a team.
- Excellent organization and problem-solving skills.
Application Closing Date
30th April, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.