Lorache Consulting Limited – Our client, a Pharmaceutical Company with a wide range of pharmaceutical / health care products is seeking to recruit career-minded, target driven, focused, experienced and honest professionals to fill the position below:
Job Title: Business Development Executive
- Visit Hospitals, Doctors, Medical Consultants daily and introduce our services to them.
- Generating Patient Enquiries by coordinating OPDs, Medical Camps, CME.
Ensure prospective patient gets updated medical reports and submit all relevant document for internal processing.
- Work with Operations Manager to ensure agreements with partners are handed over, signed
- and prospective patient cases, who are referred are brought to the office.
- Maintain Partners, Clients and Doctors database in confidence.
- Generate a minimum of 10 queries a month out of which 5 patients must be require advanced medical treatment overseas.
- Collaborate with senior team to prospects and leads and increase the patient base.
- Bachelor in Pharmacy, Nursing (preferred) if not then in Arts or Psychology.
- Minimum 5 years’ experience working with Medical.
- Good Customer Service skills.
- Proven record of successful deals closed.
- Great command of MS Office, CRM and BRM tools.
- Sense of ownership and pride in your performance and its impactthe on company’s success.
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills.
Application Closing Date
13th April, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the job role as the subject of the mail.