SPIE Oil & Gas Services (part of the SPIE Group) provides a complete range of services to some of the world’s largest oil and gas companies through its network of offices in 25 countries across Africa, the Middle-East and Asia-Pacific.
Our turnover has more than doubled in the last few years thanks to the dedication of our 4,000 employees to whom we give training, recognition, and genuine opportunities for career development. In order to support this growth, SPIE Oil & Gas Services is always seeking talented individuals to join its teams.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: ICAPS Administrator (Expat or Local) M / F
Location: Offshore, Nigeria
Contract Type: International Contract
Contractual Hours: Full Time
Employee Status: Operative
- To follow the CONTRACTOR’s commissioning activities as per OPERCOM using ICAPS software.
- Tracking, reporting of all pre-commissiong / commissioning activities and the receipt and review of all COMPLETION dossiers (Ready for Commissioning and Achievement of Commissioning and Transfer of Operations and Maintenance) for formal TRANSFER to COMPANY Operations.
- Supervising the COMPANY coordination of the project punch lists
- Support CONTRACTOR to achieve the execution as per planning
- HND or B.Sc in Petroleum Engineering / Documentation or equivalent in any Engineering field, and an IT background is essential.
- Not less than 6 years experience in Oil and Gas industry with at least 3 years in a similar position
- Knowledgeable of OPERCOM and ICAPS
- Knowledgeable of Crystal Report and SQL Server installation
- Knowledgeable of TOTAL rules and specifications
- Good communication skills and fluency in English
- Good interpersonal and diplomatic skills.
- Minimum level of experience required: 6 years or more.
- English (C-Professional working proficiency).
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online