Hubmart Stores Limited is a retail shopping chain of Nigerian heritage, offering multi-format stores in various locations and positioned to offer customers world-class shopping experienceas well asa vast range of products. Our unique value proposition lies in our excellent customer serviceas well asour superior capabilities in the fresh categories.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Accountant
Location: Victoria Island, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Prepare Financial Statement for Management decision.
- Day-to-day management of the Financial and Management Accounting processes.
- Ensure all creditors’ balances are diligently & completely recorded and accounted for on a daily basis.
- Plan, organize and implement accounting operations and objectives, coordinate and integrate activities toward achievement of established goals and objectives.
- Assist management in the formulation of its overall strategic direction
- Compute taxes owed and prepare tax returns, ensuring compliance with payment, reporting and other tax requirements.
- Monitoring and evaluating financial information systems and suggesting improvements where needed;
- Analyze business operations, trends, costs, revenues, financial commitments, and obligations, to project future revenues and expenses or to provide advice.
- Report to management regarding the financial health and status of the Organization.
- Establish tables of accounts, and assign entries to proper accounts.
Required Experience / Qualifications
- HND / B.Sc. in Finance, Accounting or any other related field (A post-graduate degree will be an added advantage).
- Must be a chartered Accountant i.e. ICAN, ACCA, etc.
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in a similar role
- Knowledge of importation, forex transactions, loan facilities and their dynamics.
- Have in-depth ERP experience.
Application Closing Date
29th April, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications to: email@example.com using the “Job Title” as the subject of the e-mail.