The Ama-Zuma Group was established on the basis integrity and commitment to excellence. The group is currently made up of three subsidiaries. These are Ama-Zuma Services Limited, Ama-Zuma Oil & Gas Nigeria Limited and Ama-Zuma Bureau De Change.
Ama-Zuma Services Limited is the first of the three companies and was incorporated in Nigeria as a private limited company on the 13th of April 2005, with RC No. 0019499. In its modest period of existence, the company has excelled in the field of Electro-Mechanical Installations, Telecommunication Engineering, Sales & Comprehensive Maintenance of Generators of various capacities.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Head of Operations
Location: Abule Egba, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Oversee fueling and servicing of generator set on sites
- Check and ensure servicing proposals and fueling proposals are well prepared before forwarding to the Audit department
- Review the daily activities of the operation unit especially as it concerns the site alarms
- Monitor/supervise mobile generator deployment to sites
- Oversee the daily activities of the operations department
- Maintain excellent relationships via strong stakeholder management, and communication practices at all levels
- Participate in Contract negotiations to reduce cost profitability and revenue generation.
- Daily check on the engineers at sites to ensure seamless activity thereby reducing sites down
- Ensure collated forms from engineers by the operations unit are signed timely and follow up to the stage of getting the monthly clearance
- Ensure clearance forms from the operations unit are presented timely and accurately.
- Ensure the Admin dept. get a monthly servicing report from the operations unit
- Negotiate with vendors for effective costing
- Monitor the store unit especially servicing materials and vehicle parts in stock
- Periodic visitation to sites for updates
- Other duty as may be assigned.
- A minimum of a BSc. / HND in relevant field.
- Must have the Knowledge of Telecomms
- 8+ year’s professional experience as an Operations Manager.
- Candidate must have worked in a telecoms industry.
- Strong problem-solving skills; experience identifying and resolving issues independently based on own initiative.
- Proactive in nature and accountable in practice; clear ownership over results and quality of work
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong organization skills with attention to details
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office skills ( Microsoft office word, Excel Powerpoint, outlook).
Application Closing Date
25th July, 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send a copy of their updated CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using “Head of Operations” as the subject of the email.