KolaDaisi University, Ibadan, a private University licensed by the Federal Government of Nigeria in November, 2016 is a non-governmental, non-partisan and non-sectarian institution. It is situated at Km 18, along the new Ibadan-Oyo Express Road.
The Vision of the University is “to be a world-class institution for excellence in nurturing graduates to meet the socio-economic needs of a knowledge-driven economy”. Its mission statement is to nurture graduates with the competency to help elevate our. The University is established to be a centre of academic excellence committed to the achievement of accelerated development through research and manpower development. It seeks to relate its activities to the cultural, technological, social and economic needs of the people of Nigeria.
As part of its man power development programme, applications are hereby invited from suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Accountant (KDUNTSS 08)
Location: Ibadan, Oyo
- Candidate must possess a good University Degree or HND in Accounting or other relevant discipline from a recognised University, as well as have at least 5 O’Level credits including English Language and Mathematics plus at least three (3) years post qualification cognate experience
- Possession of NYSC Discharge Certificate / Certificate of Exemption is mandatory.
Conditions of Service
- The appointment which is to commence in the 2022/2023 academic session, is for a probationary period of two years in the first instance and may be confirmed to retiring age.
- Salary is very attractive and competitive. Other conditions are as contained in the approved Conditions of Service by the Governing Council of KolaDaisi University, Ibadan.
Application Closing Date
29th June, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send Fifteen (15) copies of their Applications, CV and other supporting materials, indicating the post for which application is made at the Top Left Corner of the envelope. The detailed CV must contain the following:
- Names in Full (Surname First and in capitals)
- Post Applying For
- Place and Date of Birth
- Home Address
- Present Postal / Contact Addresses (With Phone Number (s) and E-mail Address)
- Nationality at Birth
- State / local Government Area / Ward
- Marital Status, Number and Ages of Children
- Name, Relationship and Address of Next of Kin
- Institutions attended with dates
- Academic and Professional Qualifications with dates (Including Awards, Distinctions and Scholarships with dates)
- Membership of Professional Bodies
- Important and Relevant Academic Conferences
- Workshops / Courses attended, with dates
- Teaching, Research, Administrative and Community Service Experience
- Other Activities Outside Current Employment
- Current Research, Awards and Grants
- Details of Publications indicating Authorship, Year, Title of Publication, Details of Outlet including Publishers
- Present Employment, Position and Salary
- Extra Curricula Activities
- Names and Addresses of three Referees
- Proposed Date of Availability for Duties, if appointed
All Applications should reach the address below:
KolaDaisi University, Ibadan,
Km 18 Ibadan – Oyo Express Way,
PMB 84, UI Post Office,
Ibadan, Oyo State.
- Candidates should request their referees to please forward reference letters on their behalf directly to “the Registrar” via the address above.
- Application for academic position must be accompanied by a bound copy of listed publications.
- Only the applications of shortlisted candidates will be acknowledged.