Erisco Foods Limited is an indigenous food product manufacturer, incorporated in Nigeria in 2004 and started operations in 2009, manufacturing Tomato Paste, Seasoning, Rice, Milk cubes and more
EriscoFoods Limited is firmly committed to producing high-quality products that combine nourishment with value pricing. As they strive to become one of Nigeria’s largest indigenous foodmanufacturers on a global scale.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Mechanical Engineer
Employment Type: Full-time
- Analyzing equipment and mechanical failures or unexpected difficulties and deficiencies to diagnose faulty operation and developing solutions to resolve them.
- Designing, manufacturing, and installing components that fulfill requirements.
- Writing technical documentation for machine operators.
- Day to day machine maintenance and troubleshooting.
- Minimum of B.Sc, HND/ B.Eng in Mechanical engineering. (MBA/MSc is an added advantage).
- 7 – 10 years professional experience as Mechanical Engineer in the FMCG sector.
- Extensive knowledge of Mechanical manufacturing processes
- Good Understanding of Mechanical engineering codes and safety standards
- Ability to coordinate and supervise other Mechanical technicians and subordinates.
- Attention to detail
- Problem-solving abilities
- Strong organizational and communication skills
Application Closing Date
30th June, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application Letter and Resume as one attachment in MS Word or PDF format to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.