Bristow Group Inc., based in Houston, Texas, is the leading provider of helicopter services to the worldwide offshore energy industry based on the number of aircraft operated, and one of two helicopter service providers to the offshore energy industry with global operations. Bristow has proudly served the offshore oil transport industry in major exploration and production arenas for more than 50 years and has been responsible for many industry-leading technological innovations.
Bristow currently has major helicopter transportation operations in the North Sea, Nigeria and the U.S. Gulf of Mexico, and in most of the other major offshore oil and gas producing regions of the world, including Australia, Brazil, Canada, Mexico, Russia and Trinidad.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: AW139 Co – Pilot
Ref No: R-0002434
Location: Port Harcourt, Rivers
Job Type: Full time
- We are currently accepting applications from suitably qualified candidates for the position of a Co-Pilot on the AgustaWestland AW139 aircraft type.
- Must hold a valid Commercial Pilot License
- Must have good a Knowledge of the Nigerian Civil Aviation Regulations (NCARs).
- A current FAA/EASA/NCAA license.
- Total time – 1000 hours minimum.
- Total Multi – 500 hours minimum.
- Multi-Crew rated.
- Instrument Rated.
- Class 1 medical.
Application Closing Date
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online