Credpal is an innovative solution that seeks to combat the ever complex loan approval process that has deterred millions from achieving specific goals over the years. We believe quality of life can be drastically improved if individuals can easily make purchases and pay overtime at their convenience with reduced or no financial pressure, while also increasing their purchasing capabilities.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Senior Node.js Developer
Location: Yaba, Lagos
- We are looking for a highly capable Node.js developer to optimize our application’s performance.
- You will be collaborating with our front-end application developers, designing back-end components, and integrating data storage and protection solutions.
- To ensure success as a Node.js developer, you should possess extensive knowledge of Node.Js based services and experience in a similar role.
- An accomplished Node.js developer will be someone whose expertise results in the stable, fast, and secure exchange of data between servers and end-users.
- Developing and maintaining all server-side network components.
- Ensuring optimal performance of the central database and responsiveness to front-end requests.
- Collaborating with front-end developers on the integration of elements.
- Designing customer-facing UI and back-end services for various business processes.
- Developing high-performance applications by writing testable, reusable, and efficient code.
- Implementing effective security protocols, data protection measures, and storage solutions.
- Running diagnostic tests, repairing defects, and providing technical support.
- Documenting Node.js processes, including database schemas, as well as preparing reports.
- Recommending and implementing improvements to processes and technologies.
- Keeping informed of advancements in the field of Node.js development.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Engineering or a related field.
- 5-8 years experience as a Node.js developer.
- Relevant training & certifications.
- Experience in the Financial services industry or Fin tech.
- Knowledge of front-end technologies such as HTML5 and CSS3.
- Superb interpersonal, communication, and collaboration skills.
- Exceptional analytical and problem-solving aptitude.
- Great organizational and time management skills.
- Availability to resolve urgent web application issues outside of business hours.
Application Closing Date
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online