Sevan Construction Nigeria Limited was established in 1981 with Registration No. RC 37125 as a limited liability company specialized in all kinds of Structural Steel fabrication design & erection to the civil construction and Oil & Gas Industries, development and manufacturing of various semi-trailers, rigid truck bodies, which enabled the company to deliver complete projects of steel structures coupled with civil engineering.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Human Resources Officer
- Lead the full spectrum of the human resources management functions of the organization including recruitment, performance management system, manpower planning, training and development, compensation & benefits, retention strategy, policies formulations and implementations, HR budget, employee engagement, organizational development strategies, succession planning, change management and talent management initiatives.
- Plan, develop and implement HR strategy for business development, salary structure, payroll administration, conditions of service, contracts administration, morale and motivation, culture and attitudinal development, and quality management issues etc.
- Establish and maintain appropriate systems for measuring necessary aspects of HR development-KPIs.
- Liaise with other functional/departmental managers on HR objectives, processes and procedures.
- Maintain awareness and knowledge of current HR development and provide suitable interpretation to management and staff within the organization
- Responsible for the overall work performance of the company planning strategy.
- Conduct new employee orientation to foster positive attitude toward organizational objectives.
- Maintain records and compile statistical reports of HR related data such as hires, transfers, performance appraisals, and absenteeism rates.
- Manage employee documentation administration and ensure efficiency of database maintenance
- Manage employee compensation and benefits/entitlements administration process
- Administer employee welfare programme, employee disciplinary and grievance procedures.
- Oversee payroll administration process and manage staff loan administration in an efficient manner
- Conduct training needs analysis to ensure employee and organization development goals.
- Identify reasons for employee disengagement using the exit interview model.
- Lead the business information management system in line with total quality management system.
- Define and develop job descriptions, roles and responsibilities built on KPIs
- Conduct job evaluation in conjunction with management to ensured employment equity.
- Develop cost savings strategy and communicate job expectations and performance standard.
- Lead talent management initiatives, sourcing to fill open positions in the organization.
- Establish a “SMART” Performance Management System built on key performance indicators KPIs.
- Restructure strategy for better performance, redefine organization chart, reporting lines and JDs
- Lower the turnover rate through employee development drive.
- Determined annual performance appraisal management system, compensation and benefit programs etc.
- Degree holder in Business Administration or related discipline from a reputable Higher Institution
- A Master’s Degree in Industrial Relations & Personnel
- Management, Human Resources Management or an MBA is an added advantage.
- 5 + years’ experience in Human Resources Management in senior officer’s position.
- Knowledge and experience of effective management of human and material resources
- Decision making and analytical skills.
- Highly creative and innovative in approach
- Judgement and problem-solving
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- Planning, monitoring and organizing
- Strong communication and Problem analysis
- Supervisory, Motivating, intellectually sound and Effective time management skills.
- Sound knowledge of Nigeria labour law and the law of contract.
- Knowledge of HRIS, Datacom software, excel, power point, Outlook, Micro soft word.
Application Closing Date
10th May, 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.