EHA Clinics, a subsidiary of eHealth Africa, is a health care network operating across Nigeria that provides high-quality, innovative, data-driven, and technology-enabled services. EHA Clinics delivers a comprehensive range of state of the art health care services in each location, e.g, general consultations, laboratory investigations, pharmaceuticals, annual medical checks, child wellness checks, ultrasonography, and specialized services (urgent care, telemedicine, home care, dental care, and ophthalmology).
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Product Manager, Digital Health
Department: Client Operations
Division: EHA Clinics
Reports to: Senior Manager, Client Operations
Summary of Job
- To work with the various teams involved in the development and deployment of EHA Clinics’ digital health, in the marketing, development, and performance of the EHA Clinics online shop.
- This position is the bridge between the development team and the customers.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
To perform this role successfully, the Product Manager will perform the following responsibilities, which will include but are not limited to:
- Maintain an optimal standard of customer service by collaborating regularly with the product team to develop and introduce new site features and products.
- Collaborate with other technical experts and subject matter experts to ensure the success of the online shop
- Coordinate with the senior management on the product direction, vision and develop an effective financial plan
- Analyze key business metrics related to financial success and develop financial management plan(s)
- Conduct market research and create realistic user stories for service optimization
- Monitor and ensure complete regulatory compliance in all aspects of digital health
- Lead the development and production of marketing campaigns for the online shop
- Increase market penetration, and monitor performance against planned objectives in your own area & take action to close the gap
- Provide reports & feedback pertaining to trends/opportunities or risks identified in own territory
- Provide platform training to clients as needed
- Adheres to Policies and procedures
- Adheres to EHAClinics code of conduct as well as ethical standards
- Ensures compliance with laws and regulations
Qualifications & Training
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration
- Fluency in eCommerce Business Strategy
- Fluency in eCommerce technology and workflows
- Strong client-facing and teamwork skills.
- World-Class Prioritization skills
- Leadership skills with the ability to negotiate and work collaboratively
- Exemplary skills with leading and managing multidisciplinary teams, as well as mentoring other team members.
- Experience in project management, from conception to delivery is a plus
- Must be able to work as a leader and member of a team and possess initiative and good problem-solving skills.
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills, organizational skills, and great attention to detail.
- S/he will be required to have a minimum of six (6) years of working experience in an online marketplace.
- Competitive salary scale based on surveys from top private hospitals in Nigeria. The salary is negotiable but performance-based.
The following benefits are available with this offer of employment:
- Health Insurance: EHA Clinics will cover medical expenses for yourself, your spouse, and up to two dependents. Further details are contained in the Nigeria Addendum to the EHA Clinics Employee Handbook.
- Group Life Assurance: EHA Clinics provides life insurance for you as our employees. This insurance is payable in the event of your death. The effective date of coverage will be upon the successful completion of your probationary period.
- Group & Personal Accident: EHA Clinics provides Accidental Death and Dismemberment Insurance (ADD) for you as our employee. AD&D covers death by accidental means (rather than natural causes) and dismemberment. The effective date of coverage is your hire date.
- Pension: EHA Clinics supports employee retirement preparation and investment by paying a 10% pension contribution on top of the statutory pension contribution of 8% that is already factored into your salary.
- Annual Leave: You are entitled to 21 days paid annual leave accrued at 1.75 days/month. Employees may begin scheduling leave with their direct supervisor upon successful completion of their probationary period.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online