Kest Professional Services Limited, a recruitment services firm, is recruiting suitable candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Back End Developer
Reporting to: Engineering Manager
- Back-end developers create, code, and improve the server, server-side applications, and databases that, when combined with front-end codes, help create a functional, seamless experience for the end-user.
- Set design requirements based on information from the marketing team and user research.
- Actively contribute to critical efforts including but not limited to building new product features, design, and development of new microservices.
- Influence the features and direction of the product with your own ideas.
- Identifying ways to improve our technology and processes.
- Build out high quality integrations with other internal services and deliver product features for customers at scale.
- Lead or participate in code and technical design reviews.
- Write well-documented APIs by using Postman, following RESTful design patterns.
- Create reliable and self-documented code that is easily testable and maintainable
- Follow test-driven methodologies to troubleshoot and debug applications.
- Generate reusable code libraries.
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree qualification.
- Experience with SQL and relational database schema design.
- Experience with Google Firebase and Google Firestore.
- Experience with AWS and managing deployment pipelines.
- Experience building highly integrated, large-scale, high-volume, and testable systems.
- 2 to 3 year’s experience in Typescript, Java, and/or any functional language.
- We code primarily in Typescript, so you’ll be expected to either ramp or continue with such.
- 2 to 3 years’ experience in microservices architecture, messaging patterns, and deployment models.
- Collaborates well with other engineers, product managers, and quality engineers in a team-based environment.
- Ability to manage code using Github.
Application Closing Date
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.