Hobark International Limited (HIL) is the parent company of the Hobark group operating in the oil and gas industry. The company was incorporated in 1998, starting as a staffing agency based in Port Harcourt. Currently we have offices in 4 countries with our head office in Lagos.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Cost & Planning Engineer
Job Type: Contract
- Develop and maintain a cost control reporting system to detail actual and forecast costs on the projects/ improvement initiatives based on the inputs from team members.
- Communicate cost progress, highlight concerns and issues to team.
- Review suppliers and construction contractor’s bids during tender assessment and provide relevant tender clarification information to enable commitments to be made for current and future projects.
- Integrate suppliers and construction contractor’s control system and cost-schedule dependencies and feed into the overall budget and monitor their progress on a regular basis.
- Maintain cost control procedures, including change order/variation order registers, and coordinate project procedures, methods, and norms.
- Relevant Degree and / or Certification as a Cost Estimator.
- 8 years of experience in a lead cost estimating role both the front-end and definition or execution phases of an opportunity or project / have been responsible for the establishment, maintenance, and delivery of the cost estimating activity for a project.
- Excellent analytical, oral, and written communication skills.
- Fully versed with Cost Estimating Tools.
Application Closing Date
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online