Salpha Energy is a renewable energy company determined to provide affordable solar solutions for everyone. We are addressing the huge market need for energy by enabling people harness the infinite source of light that freely accessible to everyone. Innovations in renewable technology afford us the opportunity to place power back in the hands of people, through innovative and quality conscious products that are built to last for outdoor campaing, entrepreneurial activities, rural settlements or disaster relief.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Photographer
Location: Lekki, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are looking for an organized and creative photographer to work with clients to understand their needs.
- The photographer’s responsibilities include seeking out appropriate locations for photoshoots, preparing the studio for each client, purchasing necessary props, and keeping abreast of the latest photo editing software.
- To be successful as a photographer, you must have excellent interpersonal skills and a keen eye for detail. A great photographer knows how to balance artistic integrity with the demands of the client.
- Meet with clients prior to photoshoots to gauge their needs and expectations.
- Purchase props needed for photoshoots.
- Candidates should possess relevant qualifications with 1 – 5 years work experience.
- Proficiency in Adobe Photoshop.
- Completion of a course in digital photography.
- Portfolio of work.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Ability to manage a schedule.
- Prior work experience at a studio is preferred.
- Prepare the studio for photoshoots by setting up the necessary lights and ensuring that the space is clean.
- Find appropriate locations for shoots that are held outside of the studio.
- Prepare necessary release forms for events.
- Remain up to date with the latest editing software.
Application Closing Date
31st May, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidate should forward their CV to: email@example.com using the job title as the subject of the mail.