PricewaterhouseCooper (PwC) Nigeria has been operating in Nigeria since 1953 through its predecessor firms of Coopers & Lybrand and Price Waterhouse. We’re one of the leading professional services firms in the country with offices in Lagos, Abuja and Port Harcourt, over 1000 staff and 31 resident partners.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Senior Associate – Technology Advisory
Job ID: 326604WD
Line of Service: Advisory
Specialism: Technology Strategy
Management Level: Senior Associate
Job Description & Summary
- A career within Technology Consulting, will provide you with the opportunity to help our clients develop strategies that transform their technology capabilities and solve their key challenges.
- As an experienced Senior Associate, you’ll work as part of a team of problem solvers, helping to solve complex business issues from strategy to execution. Your responsibilities for this management level include but are not limited to:
What you will create and do:
- Support the identification of business development opportunities with new and existing clients
- Communicate confidently in a clear, concise and articulate manner – verbally and in the materials produced
- Contribute to business development including Proposals and Discussion Documents.
- Support the development of innovative solutions for our clients’ complex business and technology
- Contribute in the delivery of Technology consulting projects
- Minimum of First Degree in Information Technology / Computer Science / Engineering or any related field.
- Relevant professional certifications e.g. Scrum Master Certification (CSM, PSM, or SSM), Project Management Certification (PMP or Prince II), CBAP (Certified Business Analysis Professional) or its equivalent is mandator
Experience – What you will bring to this role:
- Industry experience – minimum of 4 years of experience in digital transformation, project coordination on application development, systems implementation and/or infrastructure projects.
- Agile experience – practical experience delivering projects using agile methodologies, proficient with agile lifecycle management tools (e.g. Jira, Rally, or related tools.) are strongly desired.
- Project management – proven project delivery experience with complex technical projects and digital transformations with the ability to independently manage two to three low to medium risk projects concurrently.
- Analytical skills – to ensure accurate progress tracking and articulate key metrics to stakeholders
- Communication – strong written and verbal communication skills, with the ability to communicate effectively at all levels of the organisation
- Finance management – experience of budget management and project finance reporting for large complex projects
- Team player – effective team working, providing support as and when needed, high accountability for the success and quality of project deliverables.
- Good understanding of digital asset management
- Up to 20%
Application Closing Date
14th May, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online