Bolt (formally Taxify) is one of the fastest growing startups in the world with over 30M happy customers in 30+ countries, from Europe to Mexico to Africa. We’re building a ride-hailing app to connect millions of riders and drivers around the world to make travel easier, quicker and more reliable.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Sales Manager
Department: Bolt Food
About the Job
- We are looking for a rockstar Sales Manager to join the Bolt Food team in order to build and grow our restaurant database in the market.
- You’ll be responsible for bringing the most important restaurant and groceries partners in the country.
- It’s an exciting once-in-a-lifetime opportunity as you would work with very smart people around the world in order to establish the next generation of a truly global food delivery platform.
- Bolt Food currently operates in 22+ countries across Europe & Africa and will expand to more markets in the next years!
- Let’s build the future of food delivery together!
Your daily adventures will include:
- Responsible for the whole sales funnel, including leads processing, prospecting, cold calling, planning meetings and closing.
- Achieve growth and hit sales targets.
- Record all daily activities performed in the CRM to generate history.
- Be the first contact of new partners, supporting them in the onboarding experience and all operational and administrative issues that it entails.
- Collaborate with the Partners Operations team to smoothly activate all partners.
- Support Sales & Account Managers to organise partners-facing campaigns in the city that will increase partners and Bolt Food orders and revenue.
- Solve daily commercial or operational issues.
We are looking for:
- B.Sc Degree in Business Administration or related field.
- Have 3+ years of previous relevant experience in sales.
- You’re motivated and energetic.
- Excellent communication & written skills in English and local language.
- You are an analytical thinker who loves to solve problems.
- Be an owner and proactively find solutions to problems.
- Be passionate about new technologies and food tech.
- You are organised. You deliver stuff on time & handle stress well.
- You are social. You can easily network with people of all backgrounds.
You will get extra credit for:
- Experience in sharing economy, tech business, transport industry, startup or dynamic high-growth company.
- Key contacts in the HORECA industry.
- Being a foodie and deep knowledge of local restaurants.
Why you’ll love it here:
- Your daily duties will have a meaningful impact on millions of people all over the world.
- You’ll be surrounded by the most friendly, supportive colleagues you can imagine.
- As we grow, so will you! Bolt’s fast-paced, challenging environment offers you great opportunities for professional development.
- You’ll always be kept informed. Our bi-weekly All Hands meetings bring our global teams together, ensuring we’re all up to speed and moving forward as one.
- Switching off is important! At Bolt, we like to work hard and play hard. Enjoy our fun team events, office snacks, free merch and more!
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online