British American Tobacco is all about freedom of choice – whether it’s our people or our products. Combined with our entrepreneurial spirit, it’s what’s driven our phenomenal success. We started trading tobacco over a hundred years ago. Today, we’re a multibillion dollar company with more than 200 brands in our portfolio. With robust positions in each of our regional markets, our future looks equally bright too.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Shift Data Executive
Location: Ibadan, Oyo
Reports to: Line Manager
Seniority Level: Non-management
What you will be accountable for:
Deliver performance targets as per the Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) in place given on:
- Ensure timely handover and system confirmation of Finished Goods and reconcile quantities with the Shift Team Leaders.
- Ensure timely evacuation of waste from the shop floor and timely transfer of waste from the waste room to PMD and Landfill.
- Work with the staging area assistant to ensure that there is no wrapping material stock out on the shop floor.
- Liaise with the engineering & utilities team when there are utilities issues in SMD/FMD.
- Liaise with IT team during network/printer downtimes.
- Timely preparation and delivery of error free waste report to DDS.
- Provide requisite leadership, guidance and direction to the waste room, sorting station and staging area team.
- Coach the sorting station, staging area and waste room teams and support resources to comply with established standards and document standards for improvements made.
Essential Experience, Skills and Knowledge
- Minimum qualification: HND in a Science related field.
- At least 1 year experience in a similar role.
- Ability to use Microsoft office tools at basic proficiency level ( MS Excel, MS PowerPoint).
- Knowledge of SAP is an added advantage.
- Ability to work with data and information
- A strong analytical and coaching skills which inspires superior performance
- Effective communication skills
- Familiarity with structured problem solving tools and ability to prepare clear, concise, and well-organized written reports.
Competitive salary package + excellent benefits
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online