Baker Hughes, a GE company (NYSE:BHGE) is the world’s first and only fullstream provider of integrated oilfield products, services and digital solutions. Drawing on a storied heritage of invention, BHGE harnesses the passion and experience of its people to enhance productivity across the oil and gas value chain.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Senior Reservoir Engineer
Job ID: R55107
Location: Abuja (Remote)
Category: Engineering / Technology
- Do you like working in collaborative teams and solving critical issues?
- Do you have a passion for delivering new technology and problem solving to our customers in the field? Join our Engineering team
- We are the leader in well construction and production. Our innovative physical and digital solutions improve efficiency, production and maximize reservoir value.
- Collaborate with the best
- As a Senior Reservoir Engineer, you will provide guidance and support for solving complex technical problems.
- Working with leading-edge technology, you will make key decisions, resolve issues and oversee projects to shape enhancements.
- The role could be based in any country of choice in Sub Sahara Africa.
As a Senior Reservoir Engineer, you will be responsible for:
- Conducting and presenting reservoir engineering or integrated well by working closely and building relationships with internal and external clients and stakeholders
- Up-selling reservoir engineering jobs and participating in contract or tender writing and negotiations.
- Building an industry reputation through publishing and presenting at industry events.
- Participating in the Baker Hughes HS&E Management System, including compliance to the policy, management standards and specific HS&E procedures
- Maintaining and updating of database/case histories of individual operations.
Fuel your passion
To be successful in this role you will:
- Have Bachelor’s Degree or M.Sc in Reservoir Engineering or related discipline with 8 years’ experience
- Have knowledge in Reservoir Engineering and experienced with Petrel, Eclipse, NetTool and other critical Reservoir Engineering software.
- Show understanding of workflows for demonstrating value of Baker Hughes products, in particular ICD modelling.
- Demonstrate ability to work and communicate with all levels of management in a team-oriented environment.
Work in a way that works for you:
We recognize that everyone is different and that the way in which people want to work and deliver at their best is different for everyone too. In this role, we can offer the following flexible working patterns:
- For us flexibility works both ways, we work with global customers and have annual targets, so as long as we can respond and deliver to these we can offer a lot of flexibility in this role.
- Talk to us about your desired flexible working options when you apply
Working with us:
- Our people are at the heart of what we do at Baker Hughes. We know we are better when all of our people are developed, engaged and able to bring their whole authentic selves to work.
- We invest in the health and well-being of our workforce, train, reward talent, and develop leaders at all levels to bring out the best in each other.
Working for you
Our inventions have revolutionized energy for over a century. However, to keep going forward tomorrow, we know we have to push the boundaries today. We prioritize rewarding those who embrace change with a package that reflects how much we value their input. Join us, and you can expect:
- Contemporary work-life balance policies and wellbeing activities
- Comprehensive private medical care options
- Safety net of life insurance and disability programs
- Tailored financial programs
- Additional elected or voluntary benefits.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Note: Baker Hughes Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.