PalmPay is a pan-African fintech company currently operating in Nigeria and Ghana and expanding to other markets in 2022. We’re reinventing the payments experience by making it easy and reliable for everyone to transfer money, pay bills and shop online.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Business Partner
Location: Ikeja, Lagos
Job type: Full Time
Level: Entry career
- We are looking for Business Partners that will have the core responsibility of acquiring Merchants, Agents and Users.
- As a Business Partner, you will focus mainly on building long-term relationships with our Merchants and Users.
- If you are young, dedicated and a tech/research savvy, then you are a good fit for this job rile.
Your Core Duties will include but not limited:
- Acquiring strategic, high-profile merchants, agents, and users.
- Building and maintaining successful long-term relationships with these strategic merchants, agents, and users.
- Planning and overseeing new initiatives on Winning and Managing merchants, agents, and users.
- Maintaining professional and technical knowledge and help build Palmpay’s presence by establishing personal networks and utilizing existing networks and relationships to build a new merchant base.
- Conducting research to identify new markets and customer needs
- Gathering useful information from customer and competitor data
- Researching about potential leads in our target vertical and follow up with those leads via phone, and in-person meetings to bring them into our merchant list.
- Holding presentations and demonstrations for potential clients.
- Communicating with and informing existing clients in a way that supports an ongoing relationship.
- Working with other teams and colleagues to help align offerings with the needs of clients.
- Minimum of 1 year relevant experience in Merchant, Agent, User acquisition.
- Minimum of ND in Business Administration, Marketing or any other relevant field of study.
- Good interpersonal skills.
- Good business knowledge.
- Negotiation skills.
- Supervisory ability skills.
Basic N50,000 + 30,000 KPI Bonus
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online