Michael Stevens Consulting – Our client in the Oil and Gas sector is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Administrative Assistant
Employment Type: Full-time
- Greet visitors and point them in the right direction, answer inquiries, and create a welcoming environment
- Organize and maintain files and databases in a confidential manner
- Manage communication including emails and phone calls
- Screen phone calls, redirect calls, and take messages
- Schedule appointments, meetings, and reservations as needed • Receive deliveries; sort and distribute incoming mail
- Maintain and order office supplies
- Receive invoices and review for accuracy
- Coordinate staff travel arrangements including transportation and accommodations.
- HND / B.Sc is required, Associate’s Degree in Business Administration preferred.
- 2 – 3 years of clerical, secretarial or office experience
- Proficient computer skills, including Microsoft Office
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Comfortable with routinely shifting demands
- High degree of attention to detail
- Data entry experience / MS office
- Working knowledge of general office equipment.
Application Closing Date
23rd May, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV in PDF format to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.