This is JAMB brochure for Business Administration and Management under the Faculty of Administration (polytechnics and monotechnics). This brochure will guide you on polytechnics and monotechnics offering Business Administration and Management course in Nigeria, UTME subject combination for the course, O’level requirements for UTME candidates, A’level, ND, HND, NCE, requirements for Direct Entry candidates, and other necessary information.
polytechnics and monotechnics Offering Business Administration and Management Course In Nigeria
Here list of polytechnics and monotechnics offering Business Administration and Management in Nigeria
- Abdul-Gusau Polytechnic
- Abia State Polytechnic
- Abraham Adesanya Polytechnic
- Abubakar Tatari Ali Polytechnic
- Adamawa State Polytechnic
- Air Force Institute Of Technology
- Akanu Ibiam Federal Polytechnic
- Akwa Ibom State Polytechnic
- Allover Central Polytechnic
- Auchi Polytechnic
- Benue State Poly
- Bolmor Polytechnic
- College Of Administrative And Business Studies
- Covenant Polytechnic, Aba
- Crown Polytechnic
- D. S. Adegbenro Ict Polytechnic
- Delta State Polytechnic
- Dorben Polytechnic
- Eastern Polytechnic
- Edo State Institute Of Technology And Management
- Federal Polytechnic, Ado-Ekiti
- Federal Polytechnic, Bauchi
- Federal Polytechnic, Bida
- Federal Polytechnic, Damaturu
- Federal Polytechnic, Ede
- Federal Polytechnic, Idah
- Federal Polytechnic, Ilaro
- Federal Polytechnic, Kaura Namoda
- Federal Polytechnic, Mubi
- Federal Polytechnic, Nasarawa
- Federal Polytechnic, Nekede
- Federal Polytechnic, Offa
- Federal Polytechnic, Oko
- Federal Polytechnic, Ukana
- Federal School Of Statistics, Manchok
- Gateway Polytechnic Saapade
- Grace Polytechnic, Lagos
- Heritage Polytechnic
- Hussaini Adamu Federal Polytechnic
- Ibadan City Polytechnic
- Igbajo Polytechnic
- Imo State Polytechnic
- Institute Of Management Technology, Enugu
- Institute Of Technology And Management
- Interlink Polytechnic
- Jigawa State Polytechnic
- Kaduna Polytechnic
- Kalac Christal Polytechnic
- Kano State Polytechnic
- Kogi State Polytechnic
- Lagos City Polytechnic
- Lagos State Polytechnic
- Light House Polytechnic
- Mai Idris Alooma Polytechnic
- Moshood Abiola Polytechnic
- Nacabs Polytechnic
- Nasarawa State Polytechnic
- Nigeria Army School Of Military Engineering, Makurdi
- Nuhu Bamalli Polytechnic
- Ogun State Institute Of Technology
- Osun State College Of Technology
- Osun State Polytechnic
- Our Saviour Institute Of Science, Agric. And Tech.
- Plateau State Polytechnic
- Polytechnic Of Sokoto
- Ramat Polytechnic
- Rivers State Polytechnic
- Ronik Polytechnic
- Rufus Giwa Polytechnic
- Shaka Momodu Polytechnic
- Temple-Gate Polytechnic
- The Ibarapa Polytechnic, Eruwa
- The Polytechnic, Ile-Ife
- Tower Polytechnic, Ibadan
- Uyo City Polytechnic
- Waziri Umaru Fed. Polytechnic Birnin Kebbi
- Wolex Polytechnic
- Yaba College Of Technology
O’Level Subject Subject Combination For Business Administration and Management
To study Business Administration and Management in any polytechnics and monotechnics in Nigeria, it is required to have English Language (not Literature in English) and Mathematics and
any three subjects from the following: Economics/Commerce,
Principles of Accounts,
Literature in English
UTME Subjects Combination For Business Administration and Management Course
English Language is compulsory for all courses. The other three subjects required for Business Administration and Management under the Faculty of Administration in the polytechnics and monotechnics are:
Mathematics and two of the following:
Principles of Accounts and
Direct Entry Requirements for Business Administration and Management
(i) MAPOLY, BIDA-POLY and OKO-POLY require five (5) credit passes in not more than two sittings including Economics or Commerce.
(ii) OFFA-POLY requires credit in English Language, Mathematics, Economics, and any one of Commerce, Business Method, Book keeping, Accounts and Geography.
(iii) YABATECH requires 5 credits in not more than 2 sittings which must include Mathematics, English Language and Geography and any other two from course requirement in column 2 relevant subject. Also requires as UTME subjects Mathematics, Economics, Principles of Account.
(iv) OSPOLY requires credits in English Language, Mathematics, Economics and any two of commerce, Business Method, Book keeping, Accounts and Geography.
(v) LASPOTECH does not accept Literature-in-English as course requirement for Business studies.
(vi) DELPOLY accepts Agric. Sc. and Literature in English.
(vii) RAMATPOLY accepts Certificate in Accountancy from a recognised Institution plus necessary O/L requirements
(viii) OTEFE does not accept History.
(ix) KWARA-POLY offers it as Business Studies. Does not accept History but accepts Statistics and Secretarial Duties.
(x) EDE-POLY requires credits passes in one science subject, Economics and does not accept Shorthand, Typewriting, History, Office Practice, Literature in English.
(xi) NEKEDE-POLY accepts as one of the three other subjects Statistic, CRS, Information Communication Technology and any one of Science subjects
(xii) COABS accepts Certificate Course of the College or from any recognised institution OR any other qualification recognized by the College Academic Board.
(xiii) BAUCHI-POLY requires Government in addition to compulsory, Mathematics and Economics.
(xiv) AUCHI-POLY requires that the relevant number of credit should include those Mathematics, English Language and Economics.
(xv) IMO-POLY accepts only Biology or Agricultural Science. It does not accept History and Lit. in Eng. as course requirement.
(xvi) BEN-POLY requires five ‘O’ level credits including English Language and Mathematics and three other subjects from Economics, Business Methods, Principle of Accounts, Literature-in-English, Commerce, History, Statistics, Geography, Government, Agric. Science/Biology.
(xvii) OZORO requires five credit passes in English Language (not Literature in English or Oral English), Mathematics and three other subjects from Economics, Business Methods, Principles of Account, Literature in English, Commerce, History/CRS, Statistics, Geography, Government, Agricultural Science/Biology.
(xviii) FIDEI-POLY requires credits in English Language, Mathematics, Economics and any two of commerce, Business Methods, Bookkeeping, Accounts and Geography at not more than two sittings, but does not accept Shorthand, Typewriting, History, Office Practice, and Literature in English
SPECIAL CONSIDERATION (WAIVER) REMARKS
Waiver For UTME Candidates
Waiver For Direct Entry Candidates
Credit: JAMB Interactive Brochure and Syllabus System