Apply for Niger State Civil Service Commission 2021 as Jobs Vacancies & Advertisement Portal Now Open | Niger state CSC Recruitment portal: nigerstatecsc.org. This Niger state Civil Service portal is made open by the Niger state government. The commission is recruiting to fill various job vacant arears.
Niger State Civil Service Commission Recruitment 2021 Advertisement [Niger state CSC]
Niger State Civil Service Commission has announced the opening of its portal: https://www.nigerstatecsc.org/new_registration.php for qualified applicants to apply for various job vacancies positions that exist in the state civil service. The Niger State Civil Service Commission has opened its portal for employment into various position in the State Civil Service. Interested candidates are to access the registration portal to submit their data.
About The Niger State Civil Service Commission 2021 Application Portal
The portal is opened for a Week beginning from 21st March 2021.
Don’t register more than once to avoid the risk of TOTAL disqualification.
Be sure you have relevant qualification for the position you intend to apply for. (See details of qualifications below)
Remember to submit your necessary credentials
In case you have registered and there is a need for correction, use the “Edit Registration” option.
Niger state CSC is recruiting to fill the following job vacant positions
- Assistant dental technologist
- Agricultural scientists
- Assistant Education Officer
- Biomedical technicians
- Biomedical technologists/scientist
- Computer engineer
- Dental surgeons
- Dental therapist
- Pharmacist technician
- Quantity Surveyor
- Scientist officer
- Staff nurse/staff midwife
- Town planner/Urban & Regional planner
- Water Engineer/Water resources engineer
- X ray technician
- Medical laboratory scientist
- Medical laboratory technician
- Medical record technician
- medical record officer
- Medical officers
- Nursing officer
- Must have acquired a qualification relevant to the position applying for
- In addition to the requirement above, all applicants must possess five (5) O’level credit passes in not more than two sittings, including Mathematics and English Language
- Applicants with NCE / OND / HND / BSc certificates are encouraged to apply
- Applicants must be ready and willing to be deployed to any part of their Local Government Area of Origin
- Applicants must be certified medically fit for work by a recognized Government Hospital.
How To Apply for Niger State SUBEB Recruitment 2021 (NSUBEB)
follow the steps below to apply
- Visit the Niger CSC portal: https://www.nigerstatecsc.org/new_registration.php
- Select Post Applied for(Pick One)
- Fill the form and upload the required documents
- Date of Birth, Place of Birth, Marital Status, Phone Number, e-mail Address:Permanent Home AddresContact Address if different from
PART B – DETAILS OF EDUCATION AND CAREER
- Hit the submit button to complete you application
- applicants must ensure they have valid email address f