NIRSAL MFB Covid-19 Portal Login 2021 | https://nmfb.com.ng/cbncovid-19-support
Nirsal Microfinance bank provide Login to Nirsal MFB portal NIRSAL MFB Covid-19 Portal Login 2021 | https://nmfb.com.ng/cbncovid-19-support/ to access the CBN covid 19 support fund. Nirsal CBN loan is now available online for NIRSALMFB loan application portal registration for CBN COVID-19 stimulus package for households & MSMEs in Nigeria. The TCF is a stimulus package by CBN.
CBN COVID-19 stimulus package for Youths (NYIF)
The Fg through the CBN provides #75 billion fund for the Nigerian youth investment fund (NYIF). The fund is targeted to financially empower Nigeria youth to generate at least 500,000 jobs in the country between 2020 to 2023
NIRSAL CBN Loan Requirements
- Applicant must fall into the category of households and Micro, Small and Medium Enterprises (MSMEs) affected by the covid-19 pandemic
- Must be a Nigerian and from any of the 36 states in Nigeria
- A valid means of identification such as National ID card, International passport, drivers license is required
- Applicants bank verification number (BVN) and account number for loan disbursement
- Print out of the completed MFB online application form
- Households with verifiable evidence of livelihood adversely impacted by COVID-19
- Existing enterprises with verifiable evidence of business activities adversely affected as a result of the COVID-19 pandemic
- Enterprises with bankable plans to take advantage of opportunities arising from the COVID-19 pandemic
NIRSAL MFB Covid-19 Portal Login 2021
The Nirsal microfinance bank loan application is very easy. Virtually all who apply for this loan are granted the loan.
You need to understand the NIRSAL MFB application procedure to be successful in your loan application.
The central bank of Nigeria (CBN) announce the reopening of Nirsal MFB loan application portal for interested households and Micro, Small and Medium Enterprises (MSMEs) to be accessed through the NIRSAL portal.
NIRSAL CBN Loan Application Portalnmfb.com.ng/covid-19-support
This NIRSAL MFB loan is in 3 category: household, Microenterprises, SMEs
- For Households visit the link: https://nmfbloans.nmfb.com.ng/covid19tcfhousehold
- For Microenterprises click on this link: https://nmfbloans.nmfb.com.ng/covid19tcfsme
- For SMEs apply through this link: https://nmfbloans.nmfb.com.ng/covid19tcfsme
The NIRSAL CBN loan is open to all Eligible Nigerians. To access the loan simply login to any of the links provided above.
The CBN loan is disbursed by the NIRSAL microfinance bank to deserving households & SMEs who are affected by the covid-19 pandemic. All you need to access this loan and other credit facility have been made clear in this page.
For further assistance on accessing portal or news on the NIRSAL MFB Covid-19 Portal Login 2021 kindly use the comment box below.