This article will guide you on login to NASIMS test portal 2021 for npower batch c applicants , Test requirements & NASIMS Id verification. The NASIMS online test portal (https://nasims.gov.ng/) is now open for npower batch to take qualification test online. The National Social Investment Management System (NASIMS) test portal is the central management website for the administration and coordination of npower batch c programme created and managed under the Federal Ministry of Humanitarian Affairs, Disaster Management and Social Development
Requirements for NASIMS Test portal 2021
Here is the general requirements for all npower batch c applicants who wish to access the NASIMS portal to take their test. N-Power applicants are advised to make sure that their records are fully updated on the NASIMS portal before proceeding to take the online test.
As a requirement, all npowe applicants who wish to take the test
- Must have strong minimum of android phone or higer
- Must be an Npower batch c applicants
- The npower test comprises of 10questions in all to be answered within 20 minute
- Bank verification number (BVN) and account number of the applicant must be updated
- User name and password used in the registering for the program is required to access the NASIMS web portal for test
- Applicants are also required to update their National identification number (NIN)
Steps For Taking Test on NASIMS Test Portal 2021
- Visit the NASIMS login test portal: https://nasims.gov.ng/
- Make sure you read the instructions provided on the web page
- Click on login link on the top right hand side of the portal
- Enter you email address & password in the space provided
- Click on the proceed button to access the NASIMS online test portal.
Npower batch c applicants who must have forgotten their login details are required to recover their password by following the following under listed steps.
- Visit: https://nasims.gov.ng/ and click on the login link
- Use the “Forgot Password” Option
- Enter your N-POWER application email
- Click on “Send Link”
- Check your mail and follow the instructions to reset your password.
After successful reset of password, please login to update your records.
The steps provided is all you need to take the npower NASIMS online test 2021. For further details on NASIMS news, use the comment link below.