This is to inform all Npower batch C that the federal government have unveiled the NASIMS portal form them update their records & take online test. The NASIMS online portal (https://nasims.gov.ng/) is open for the continuation of the batch c registration. We have provided every guide you need in terms of login to the NASIMS Update portal, NASIMS test portal &requirements.
Are you an N-Power batch C applicants, please make sure your records are fully updated on the NASIMS update portal.
Requirements for NASIMS portal 2021
- Must be an Npower batch c applicants
- Bank verification number (BVN) and account number
- User name and password used in the registering for the program
- National identification number (NIN)
How To Update Your Record on The NASIMS Portal 2021
Visit the Login to your NASIMS Account : https://nasims.gov.ng/login
If you are a first time user, recover your password following the guide below
- Visit: https://nasims.gov.ng/ and click on the login link
- Use the “Forgot Password” Option
- Enter your N-POWER application email
- Click on “Send Link”
- Check your mail and follow the instructions to reset your password.
After successful reset of password, please login to update your records.
For Other users who are not first time
- Enter your user name and password in the space provided and click on the proceed button
- Check to see ur your records are in order, if not
- Update your record and submit
The National Social Investment Management System (NASIMS) is the central management platform for the administration and coordination of Social Investment Programmes under the Federal Ministry of Humanitarian Affairs, Disaster Management and Social Development. The National Social Investment Program of Nigeria is a social welfare initiative created by the Federal government of Nigeria in 2015 under the direction of the National Social Investment Office. The Program was created to ensure a more equitable distribution of resources to vulnerable populations, including children, youth, and women. Under President Muhammadu Buhari the office has created four programs to address poverty and help increase economic development.