Get latest update on Union bank recruitment 2021, Jobs vacancies and Careers guide. See how to apply online via their portal: https://www.unionbankng.com/. Union Bank of Nigeria (“UBN”) was established in 1917 and is one of Nigeria’s long-standing and most respected financial institutions, offering a portfolio of banking services to individuals, SMEs, commercial and corporate clients. With a robust geographical network comprising more than 300 branches and over 650 ATMs spread across Nigeria, we have remained committed to helping individuals, families and businesses grow for nearly a century.
Union bank recruitment 2021 Positions
We are recruiting to fill the following positions
- Management trainee
- Administrative staffs
- Banking support officers
Requirements / Qualifications
- All applicants must be 26 years old and above
- OND / HND / BSc certificates obtained from accredited institutions of higher leraning
- Applicants for the HND / BSc positions must have completed the compulsory NYSC Scheme
- Must be analytical and of sound mind
- Good communication skill and team player is a must
How To Apply On Union Bank Recruitment 2021 Portal
To apply follow the steps below
- Visit Union bank career portal: https://www.unionbankng.com/
- Click on the job vacancies section
- Choose the job that suite you
- Click on apply now to fill in your details
- Cross check to make sure that the details filled are correct
- Hit the submit button to complete your registration.
When is Union Bank Job Registration Closing
There is no signal as to when the registration will close. You are advised to apply as early as possible without delay. Once we are notified on the closing date, we will update this pist to reflect the same.
Other Banking Jobs